Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > prison daddy!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 brycesmommy2010
Msg: 1
prison daddy!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
So I left my childs' father when I was about 15 weeks pregnant because of drugs and other issues! After I had my son, he didn't want anything to do with him! I still took him to court for child support. He has paid me nothing until he got a job that deducted the money out his check every week. He already has one other child and another one on the way and with 3 different women including my self! Well after child support started getting took out his check, he decided he wanted something to do with him and around that time he broke into my brothers house and stole his tv, his gun, and most of the valuable stuff! So I call him out on what he did! It caught up with him and he was sentenced to 2 years in prison and his pregnant girlfriend decides she want to call me and ask me what is my son interested in so she will know what to buy him for Christmas but the funny part is, she said it will be from her and my sons daddy! So I asked her what was he gonna do? IS HE GONNA TRADE HIS HONEY BUN FOR A DINOSAUR? I mean really? He has never got his own son anything! And now he wants to sign his rights over! It hurts me more than anything to know that my child will have to see his daddy in prison and living that kind of life!
 Football11234
Msg: 2
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/8/2013 9:53:22 PM
I am not quite understanding the part about a honey bun, and where does signing over his rights fit in?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 3
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:17:25 PM
brychesmommy2010, it sounds like you have handled everything magnificently and have everything completely under control.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 4
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/9/2013 5:15:00 AM
Your post doesn't make sense to me.

It sounds like your ex has never taken a parenting role with your son although after you took him to court, for a brief period when he wasn't in prison, his salary was being garnished for child support. Now, his current squeeze is reaching out to you and trying to facilitate some type of relationship between father and child.

Decide if you are willing to accept this or not. It seems that as he changes his partner frequently, and abandons his children each time, that there is a high risk that this new lady is temporary. So any relationship she does build will not be very long lasting. There's no need to have a go at her. She's might simply be trying to do the right thing - who knows what her objectives are but that doesn't mean you have to facilitate her wishes.

Why would your child have to see his daddy in prison and living that life? It doesn't sound to me like he's involved in prison visits now and as an absent father, there is no reason for you to be taking your child into such an environment to see a man who he has no relationship with.

You haven't mentioned a visitation order. Perhaps there is one which is why you mentioned prison visits.
You haven't mentioned if you are having to take your child to visit his father in prison now, but if you are, then this woman asking what gift she can purchase on behalf of his father whilst he's inside, wouldn't affect your child going into prison to see him.

I'm sorry your post isn't providing the relevant information.
 Peter_Hungus
Msg: 5
view profile
History
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/10/2013 6:51:14 PM

Why would your child have to see his daddy in prison and living that life? It doesn't sound to me like he's involved in prison visits now and as an absent father, there is no reason for you to be taking your child into such an environment to see a man who he has no relationship with.

Isn't it obvious? He is tough, fearless and has already sired children with three different women. He is a grade-A, 100 % genuine all-American ALPHA male. But that is not what is relevant.

What's relevant is which one of you lads is going to step up and be a REAL man to this young lady!?
 Drawesome32
Msg: 6
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/10/2013 6:56:33 PM
peter: i have to admit, your post gave me a good laugh. this story pretty much sums up online dating these days.
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 7
view profile
History
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/10/2013 7:02:27 PM

What's relevant is which one of you lads is going to step up and be a REAL man to this young lady!?

That would be you Peter lol. Ex is in prison. So no ex drama..i think
 carolann0308
Msg: 8
view profile
History
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/11/2013 8:30:29 AM
I hear Banjos playing.
 yourheartsdesire1234
Msg: 9
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/11/2013 9:21:13 AM
Hes traded you in already, several times, honey bun.Forget about him,go to church,interact with decent people who would have a good influence in your childs life.geesh!!!
 Hearton64
Msg: 10
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/11/2013 11:37:15 AM
So....

You left him while you were pregnant.
Chased him around for child support.
He broke into your brothers house.
You had him arrested.
He can't pay Child support now
He wants to sign over parental rights to his son.

And you are worried that your son will have to see "daddy" in prison?

How about this?

Take 100% for your mistake in choosing this loser.
NEVER take your son to see his sperm donor in prison.
Support him yourself.
Don't mention his father who hasn't been there for him anyways.
And when your son is 18 and he wants to know who is father is,
tell him.

He didn't want anything to do with him! He has never got his own son anything! And now he wants to sign his rights over!

Until then,it seems as though you need to fix your picker before you start dating or getting pregnant again.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 11
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/11/2013 5:50:01 PM
This is a joke thread, a spoof/troll. Why are people treating it as if it was real?
 My_Username0
Msg: 12
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/11/2013 6:08:24 PM

So I left my childs' father when I was about 15 weeks pregnant because of drugs and other issues!

He was like that and he was still good enough to screw? Obviously you were do the same or you are attracted to it.
You have made your bed, now sleep in it.

This is a joke thread, a spoof/troll. Why are people treating it as if it was real?

Completely agree.
 Peter_Hungus
Msg: 13
view profile
History
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/11/2013 7:08:01 PM

So I left my childs' father when I was about 15 weeks pregnant because of drugs and other issues!

Why is it that these kinds of red flags apparently don't become visible until the woman is pregnant?

Because contrary to what you may think, that these girls like the OP are naive, is not the case. The bio dads change out of the clear blue with no warning. I'd imagine it went like this.

12th week of pregnacy. 08:00 PM, watching Leave it to Beaver;

OP: Hun, can you go to the store, I am having a huge craving for ice cream and pickles?
Prison Dad: Sure, I have to borrow something from your brothers house anyways, and I am having a hankering for a 8-ball of coke.
 Red_Hug
Msg: 14
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/12/2013 5:34:19 PM
not making sense to me... can you rewrite this?
 Red_Hug
Msg: 15
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/12/2013 5:34:41 PM
yep... church is good :D
 brycesmommy2010
Msg: 16
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/12/2013 7:41:16 PM
I'm glad someone found humor in it!! I mean come one! Would I really let everyone know my personal business like that?
 brycesmommy2010
Msg: 17
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/12/2013 7:42:57 PM
 carolann0308
Msg: 18
view profile
History
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/13/2013 12:04:26 PM

Would I really let everyone know my personal business like that?

Sure just like some losers waste their time posting troll threads.
 Kigstar
Msg: 19
view profile
History
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/13/2013 2:54:18 PM
backpedal time!
 brycesmommy2010
Msg: 20
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/15/2013 7:56:36 PM
Well its just as bad as rude people like yall on here! If yall had any common sense, yall would read it slowly and maybe yall would understand it but I guess you cant teach common sense!
 brycesmommy2010
Msg: 21
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/15/2013 8:01:30 PM
oh by the way, I have a perfect relationship with my sons daddy! we don't argue but we just had two different taste and we just couldn't work things out! I don't have drama in my life!
 Red_Patcher
Msg: 22
prison daddy!
Posted: 3/16/2013 2:05:14 AM
I spent the last decade in South Carolina and if there is a hint of truth the story then I'm not shocked one bit.
 bobbycllhn
Msg: 23
prison daddy!
Posted: 1/1/2016 4:50:44 PM
Don't open your legs for criminals and low lives . Problem solved. Although , I doubt you will.
 pro100pk2
Msg: 24
prison daddy!
Posted: 1/12/2016 4:44:05 AM
to change
and become a good father
there is always time to realize this important
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > prison daddy!