Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > sex and both virgins      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Green_MK2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
sex and both virginsPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
If you have a shot at this, do it, but with tact.

Normally just after the random kiss could be a good time for a real kiss. If it felt good anyway.

Meeting random girl on the bus > Online dating.

Good luck with that.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 5
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:10:39 PM
For goodness sake, 19george89, be decent about this woman.
Explore the notion of being with a woman because you're attracted to her, cherish her, and wish to be happy with her.
If you're just feeling biological impulses, find other ways to address it without involving her.
 Green_MK2
Msg: 6
view profile
History
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:11:31 PM
Oh, yeah, I forgot, being a virgin at 20something and wanting sex is BAD. Disregard everything I said.... pfffft.
 DragonBits
Msg: 8
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:36:39 PM
OP, at your age women are not as horny as men. But young women are always more horny than men give them credit for. Typically women peak in their sexual desire about 35-40.

But when I first stated dating we were both virgins, I don't recall my exact age but maybe 21. We were monogamous for 5 years, and stayed together for another 5 after that. Longer than many marraiges.

Yes, move to a real kiss, take it slow and just see how it goes.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 9
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/9/2013 1:36:09 AM
Oh you've missed the opportunity now. When you found out she was a virgin you should have immediately said "wanna fix that?"
If she said hell yes then you're in there.
If she said no then you'd probably be single again almost immediately but at least you'd know you had different relationship goals, and the relationship was doomed to failure anyway.
 ksayer1
Msg: 11
view profile
History
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/9/2013 7:29:07 AM
Talk to her about it.
I had a friend and she was 22 and still a virgin. I couldn't believe it.
Then she told me she was horny and wanted to have sex. So i hooked her up with a friend of mine who's X GF told me he was good in bed.
The next time i saw my GF she had a huge smile on her face. They saw eachother for a couple of months.
This girl you met isn't 16, she doesn't need to be handled with kid gloves. If you like her keep seeing her. If she already kissed you put the moves on and be open to learning new things especially how to please her.
Yes she may be as horny as you, but don't assume anything, take it a step at a time. You may end up suprised at how forward she may be. :)
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 12
view profile
History
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/9/2013 7:51:08 AM
Take it slow and go with the flow. That way everyone will feel satisfied.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 18
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/9/2013 2:38:40 PM
If she's mid-20s and a virgin, who knows how frisky she is on the inside. But you can find out to some degree... don't think about sex so much -- just migrate toward (real) kissing first, have an 8th-grade-makeout-jam-session.... and see where that takes you.

At what point? Ask to hang out or go out on a date. It's all a case by case basis, man. It's dating basics 101... you go out, and since you both know each other already, go back to your place or her place, and when you're settled in, in private, read the body language, don't be shy with yours either... and go in for the kiss, and see where that takes you both!
 GJBrown
Msg: 20
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/9/2013 3:14:58 PM
No virgin should ever be in a rush to have sex. Their must be a reason they are both virgins anyway.
 NYCmasterplumber
Msg: 21
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/9/2013 4:25:55 PM
Women in general are easy to get to open up all you have to do is either one of the following and she is all yours

1- Lick your own elbow that always gets them mist

2- Lick your own eye brow or forehead this works wonders
 femaleconnection
Msg: 26
sex and both virgins
Posted: 3/11/2013 12:23:57 PM
OP hasnt even had sex yet and already sees women as just walking wet holes for his dip stick. Nice.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > sex and both virgins