Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman who sucks at sex!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sassybaby2013
Msg: 3
Woman who sucks at sex!!!!Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Hmm why are you picking these frigid cold women? I would suggest adjusting your picker and then youll have no rants or temper tantrums. Not every lady in the world likes sex. Find the ones who do. Simple.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 4
Woman who sucks at sex!!!!
Posted: 3/10/2013 7:30:27 AM
Because, just like men to who suck, they lack passion, or they are all about their own pleasure, or no one ever guided them on how and what they need to do to be better, or they are just sleeping with with you so that you keep buying them things. Or if you have encountered so terribly many women that are like this, you picker is broken.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 7:48:56 AM

the question I have is why can't the horrible at sex people get together and leave the ones of us that are great at sex alone?

We need a sexual competency testing laboratory, with mandatory testing. You'd get a non-removable bracelet coded with the various dimensions of sexual ability to share and compare with potential lovers. Problem solved!
 playnyourgame
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/10/2013 8:31:20 AM
You got a point...I don't see much men posting about woman and their inadequacy...but maybe it's because they moved on.
Did you ever think that you don't know how to make these woman really want to come out of their selfish, frigid, not participate ways?
I know years ago i was like this, however I was married and still had my husband coming after me....it was not till I was divorced and explored a lil to find out i was really missing something, therefore with what I was experiencing caused me to say "bring it on baby" and I'm right with ya....lets do this right....LOL.
I think some men don't know how to find what gets a woman going, they're just there for their own enjoyment not realizing they're not doing a damn thang for that woman to cause her to want to be more involved.

Food for thought think about that degasona.
 sunsunsunandmoresun
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/10/2013 8:38:25 AM
I was once literally NUTS about a woman but when we became intimate I realized she was extremely limited/inhibited sexually . Talk about disappointing ! But , there was nothing I could do about it , so I was stuck....

One of the biggest bright sides to look at when we split
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 8:42:57 AM
My theory is that society expects men to have more experience then women in sexuality. This is why many men either move on, or are willing to stick around and help the woman open up their sexuality. Everyone is capable of learning if you are able to communicate.

This probably explains why there is a greater stigma attached to men who are not sexually experienced compared to women (eg virginity). A 25 year old female that is a virgin isn't viewed as poorly as a 25 year old male. The female is viewed as not being ready yet while the male is viewed as socially incompetent. Life isn't fair and this is one area where there isn't equality haha.
 Zuglo65
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 8:47:18 AM
It could be that she was married for a guy who doesn't like sex, or that she was hurt, and i mean physically hurt once during sex, and now she is afraid to try thing.
As long as she is willing to learn, willing to do things, willing to trust me that I'll stop if it's hurting her, I wouldn't have a problem her sucking at sex, or I should say inexperienced in bed.
 searching4ahusband
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 8:54:22 AM
Really r u all serious dont u know the longer u r with someone the more u open up and try new things and u who were lucky to get the un experienced woman u were so nutts about should have kept her and let her grow in love and secutity and slowly opened her up to new things then ur souls may have danced when u made love if u want the out of this world experience of true making love it doesnt happen in a just sex situation u have to truely love and trust each other and that takes time and love.
 sunsunsunandmoresun
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/10/2013 9:43:41 AM

and u who were lucky to get the un experienced woman u were so nutts about should have kept her

I wanted to keep her but that wasn't up to me...you don't know the whole story, don't assume things you know nothing about
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/10/2013 11:56:18 AM
I dumped a woman once for being frigid in the sack. Wasn't the only issue but it did play a big part in my decision. She wasn't very open & at my age that's not an option you settle on. Ironic that she kissed with such passion but sex itself was always a big let down.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 12:06:58 PM
I must live on a different planet. I hear and read lots of people of all sexual orientations and physicalities complaining about their opposite numbers all the time.

My problem with it, and why I would vote to delete such threads, wouldn't be because I'm part of a plot to do away with males complaining about females, or the other way around either. It would be because I find that complaining about sex you didn't enjoy, is neither entertaining or useful to others, because sexual enjoyment is so individualized, and so dependent upon teh tastes and delights of the participants being well matched.

It's no more useful than reading the umpteen-zillionth proclamation that ALL women should respond to all men's emails.
 sigungq
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 12:35:15 PM
OP, most women are cold and frigid. Probably one of the reasons I've never had a date. I figure if they are not into me, I've dodged a bullet right from the start. If I persisted and actually got them to go out with me, NO DOUBT they would be one of those frigid fish when it came to anything sexual. So personally, I'm thankful I have avoided them. I think the first thing you should do is completely avoid any woman who is disinterested in you right from the start. Pick only those women who seem really into you, and have a spark of passion in their eyes. But be warned, most of them are already taken by the time they are in high school. Men can be dumb about a lot of things, but not when it comes to rooting out those women who have that smoldering passion inside them.

Good luck. There are very few of them out there.
 searching4ahusband
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 12:47:08 PM
I like the way u think i have seen ur response on other blogs good luck to u in ur search. Have any idea how i can start a blog forum of my own?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/10/2013 12:58:41 PM
sigungq - how do you know that "most women are cold and frigid" if you've never had a date?

"If I persisted and actually got them to go out with me, NO DOUBT they would be one of those frigid fish when it came to anything sexual."
How do you come to this conclusion without getting to know someone? Most women are not going to engage in sexual activity on the first date, so you would have no way of knowing whether a date is or is not "frigid" until you've been out with her at least two or three times (or more, depending on the woman). Or are you assuming that if she doesn't want to fvck you on the first date, she must be "frigid"?

I'm not asking rhetorical questions of you - just trying to figure out how you came to make these assumptions seemingly without any personal experience.
 LongHairedLass
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/10/2013 1:00:03 PM
Um, no, not so much, LOL

OP, most women are cold and frigid.
 gofurguy
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/10/2013 1:05:33 PM
i still have the opinion if you want a woman who knows her way around in the bedroom ask. i was chatting with a woman and i asked her what she thought about sex, her answer was i can take it or leave it.it wasnt the answer i had hoped for. i moved on before one gets attached.then there are those who love to get into bed but have no idea what they are doing once they get there. the prefer sex one or two ways and its good but not breath taking good. it just comes down to if her being proficient in bed and her likes and dislikes you best ask. dont learn the hard way
 hotmerlot
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/10/2013 1:08:25 PM
The relationship defines the quality of the sex. When you are in love and really close to your partner then sex is great. Otherwise (for me anyway) it is just a physical activity and a functional release.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 1:22:35 PM

there was nothing I could do about it , so I was stuck....

i think that's terribly sad. and you aren't the first man i've heard say that - "i was stuck".

an ex-lover from university married his "Ms Right" - she was supposedly model-beautiful and a great trophy wife for a young stockbroker on the move. and able to feign interest in sex until she got her 2 babies. after that, it was separate bedrooms.

i was a long-time acquaintance of this man's cousin and would often run into her. when i asked how he was, she would tell me.

about 10 years after i graduated, my sister (a banker) took me to some Bay Street event with her and he was there. we met for lunch the next week and he poured out his heart to me and told me that he felt "stuck" in the marriage.

shortly before i moved away from Toronto a few years on, i heard that he was divorced.

most women are cold and frigid.

and you've had sex with most of the women in the US, so you know this from personal experience?
 searching4ahusband
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 2:12:51 PM
And im just gonba go there r u saying sex with a man is better than sex with a woman. Lol just teasing but it was fun.
 sunsunsunandmoresun
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/10/2013 2:15:53 PM

there was nothing I could do about it , so I was stuck....

i think that's terribly sad.

Well, I don't know if sad is the right word....perhaps if the relationship had lasted. But , it was more frustrating than sad since I'd had a lot of experience with other women by then and knew we could've been having so much more fun. Of course, it's possible that she may not have enjoyed the same things I did but 2 positions ( me on top, her on top ) as well as limited options with foreplay....

But , I adored her so much that I was happy that we at the very least were having sex at all.....but not satisfied....
 dishearteneddave
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/10/2013 2:18:37 PM
Don't despair, Degasona. I had a marriage like that. Funny thing is I never realized it. I married at 20 and worked in the building trades with older men in their 40s and 50s. The guys would always make comments about their wives or sex, in general, leading me to believe it was natural that women didn't like sex.

Finally I divorced and along with finding out I wasted a decade of my life my Ex called one day complaining about her new husband always being after her and said, "You know me. I never liked sex." Yep, I figured that one out.

Anyway, I remarried and while intimacy has now drastically decreased I did have over a decade of glorious sex so I suppose it worked out even in the end.

How does one know what a gal is like in bed? There's only one way I know of to find out and that's getting in bed. It's like a person claiming to be a good cook/chef. One will never know until they actually have a taste if it. The only other advice I can give is people who enjoy sex will inevitably want to discuss it with ther partner and participate in it as soon as "practical".
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 3:20:33 PM
Fishguard please why dont you text me!
 sigungq
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 3:33:36 PM

sigungq - how do you know that "most women are cold and frigid" if you've never had a date?

"If I persisted and actually got them to go out with me, NO DOUBT they would be one of those frigid fish when it came to anything sexual."
How do you come to this conclusion without getting to know someone? Most women are not going to engage in sexual activity on the first date, so you would have no way of knowing whether a date is or is not "frigid" until you've been out with her at least two or three times (or more, depending on the woman). Or are you assuming that if she doesn't want to fvck you on the first date, she must be "frigid"?

I'm not asking rhetorical questions of you - just trying to figure out how you came to make these assumptions seemingly without any personal experience.

If a woman is passionate about life in general, and more specifically about men, she would take an interest in them right from the start. She would not play head games like "hard-to-get", or act cold and disinterested from the start. I've met many women like this and that "self important disinterest in others" completely turns me off. It is easily observable without even getting to hello. On the other hand, it is also easy to spot the women who have a unique passion for life and relationships. Unfortunately, I've yet to meet one who isn't already in a relationship. I'm not into f**king on the first date, or even the second. Read my profile, and you'll see where I'm coming from. I'd just like to find a woman who is passionate, AND who is AVAILABLE for a date.

Just my luck I suppose.........
 privat33r
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2013 11:02:13 PM
Can I apologize off the bat? Someone wonderful, beautiful and entrancing, a wizardess of the furthest realm, gave me a gift. Its cool- I have to make posts 600 words or more- or they doesn't go through.. Fortunately I always have that much to say, its never rambling, shambling, mambling along. Aaghh..Why?

Okay.. yeah, sure-- the women are supposed to keep their end up, except of course, they don't have to keep an end up. That's for the guys. If you're between 14 and 64 its not as much a problem as learning how to take a car out of park. They are spring loaded by the way, just have to hit the trigger once. Passengers can do it too.

Women can be entrancing, even when they're uninterested and kicking about doing laundry, arguing with us among a throng of folk that reek loathing, or even-- once in a while; private situations.

Yet lots aren't interested in the long drawn out seductive tantalizing game. I've heard, "okay - stop-- I'm here to get nailed!. Held down and nailed. I know you enjoy this teasing playing thing- but no!". There's variety around that theme that I did not expect from growing up in a mostly liberal, anti-war feminist embracing culture.

So should they be the little suckupteresses or is it okay if they generate drama for 8 hours as they eventually lead to situations through the most bizarre type of foreplay? Is it boneheaded to expect head boning or does everything else fit?

Laziness in the sack, sloth, a natural attraction towards a recumbant reclining relaxed and at ease position doesn't work poorly for women. I don't see it as an attraction challenge. There are zero situations like that which didn't eventually lead towards reasonable outcomes, at least from my perspective.

What is with guys and complaining? I mean - maybe skipping details as that sounds too much like Penthouse Letters,. yet. let's look at a natural situation, you're together in a lobby, the lobby-cam is rolling, her friend phones down to say, "the entire building can see you! Why are you letting him do that to YOUR ASSS!",.. so she freaks, thinking she's going to be evicted that minute, you rush out. The car is in front raring to go, zzoom, zoom, whirl though town, find a parking spot at the beach, matters start to roll,. and you look out, there are 8 teens looking in the goddamn window, some with cellphones and those stupid little lights. So the big van rolls on out of the lot,..find a quiet street. Does anyone know how to completely make blowjobs work in a car,. or enjoy looking out the window for people that might be chasing the car- or are chasing the car, are giving us the thumbs up - as we race along passing folk in the left most lane, weaving through traffic? Isn't it better to just settle onto a quiet road, somewhere the traffic can see us and swing by,. bend that stupid armrest out of shape- leave some odd stains about..?? Cause that works- its better than competing options- the weird fight on the beach, the 400 lb gf that got stuck in the ikea chair, all the lezbo killer friends in that smoke filled room. I can handle plan A.. It didn't include as much "work" on the part of the babe as might be imagined but they naturally put effort in without meaning to. It built into them much like the rinse cycle with a washing machine. You'd think it wasn't going to do anything for a long while and then suddenly things just start to move and shake. And its all better.

By the way, if they're in rinse, and your friend walks by the car, looking for his car, and you're wearing green paint all over your back, its helpful if the chick does not let on that he's looking her directly in the eye. Most don't. They keep up their end.
 cmc0526
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/11/2013 9:55:27 AM
Ok I'm going to give some of my experiences as I can sympathize with you. My ex was 20 when I met her. I had the idea of most men and the thought of having sex a woman in that age range. Sounds fun right? Just down to have sex at the dime.

In this case it was true but, much like you(OP) the worst lay ever. I made a****comment saying to her "having sex with you is like a chore". It was and I was discouraged. Tried having a conversation with her and asked her questions about what feels good. She said it all feels good except stimulation of her clit. Said to me it feels weird and goes through her whole body.

Based on my experience I thought that's how it should feel to a woman(ladies feel free to chime in on this). I have had sex prior to her with a 40 year old woman, 37 year old woman, 28 year old woman and 27 year old woman. Needless to say they were open sexually and understood there bodies. I have given them clitoral orgasms and g-spot orgasms

Chemistry is important in a relationship be it physical, sexual, emotional, or mental. Add all three together and you have something special. If the chemistry isn't there in any category chances are you're not gonna click and sex probably won't be very good.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman who sucks at sex!!!!