Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review, and quetion.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Green_MK2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Review, and quetion.Page 1 of 1    
You can send a sh*it load of messages without getting an answer. Yeah, it comes with the territory.

Main pic isn't helping you,pic 5 is on the right track for main but can be better. Group pics, bro pics don't help you either.
They don't like the pic, they don't read the message, they don't read the message they don't answer. Simple as that.

Wants to date but nothing serious is something guys can't afford to answer, put relationship unless you really really feel it's a lie.

Content of the about would do the trick for a lot of girls, just needs to be refined imo, remove all negativism and but's, sounds unsure.
ie your a good listener, period.
Capitalizing the ASS OFF feels a bit out of line.

Good luck.
 jessebunnies
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Review, and quetion.
Posted: 3/10/2013 12:44:39 PM
Separate paragraphs would make it more readable.

Take out " (get used to it), " people know that it's one of your interests. If it's that big of deal to them they either won't get with you or if they try to change you then they probably won't be around very long.

Typos chruch=church

Over all I think you've done a good job. I really like how you explain what you'd like to see with your future somebody "Some day I want to have kids, but mostly I want to find a girl I can travel with, rock out with, laugh my ass off with, and hopefully grow old with." and also what it would be like to be with you. That's probably the hardest part of writing a profile.

Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review, and quetion.