Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Philippe Park - March 17 2013 pics      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amagickiss
Msg: 1
Philippe Park - March 17 2013 picsPage 1 of 1    
Another great picnic with lots of new people. I am hoping everyone had fun as I certainly did.

Thanks to our cook for the hamburgers and hotdogs and to his assistant Kellianne. Also thanks to Gary and Kenny for pics and Wayne for terrific dance music.

I have a few pics I will be posting as soon as I find my usb cord for the camera. Just got back to my house today, been busy packing and unpacking, going from one house to another while house and pet sitting for a friend. If anyone else has any pics they would like to post, message me and we will get them on here.

Thanks again for the wonderful time. All the people who came and participated is one reason why I like hosting things like this!!

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

St Paddy's Picnic

ck1time
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Philippe Park - March 17 2013 pics
Posted: 3/19/2013 12:15:24 AM
We ALL thank you. And yes, it's great when someone(s) can put things together for us when we can't. You multiply the joy. Even tho I was a dud energy-wise, I thoroughly enjoyed witnessing magic happening. So, like Steely Dan's song,
(only when stress-free is possible), Go back, Jack, Do It Again.
 amagickiss
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/19/2013 3:17:29 AM
Still trying to find that usb cable. Found others but they don't fit. Moving always screws things up lol. I am searching and will get some pics on here as soon as I can.

Lenny, you weren't a dud, I was really happy to have you there. Been months since I had seen ya and you were certainly prepared for the day with all your GREEN attire lol. Looked GREAT
 ck1time
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2013 10:55:13 AM
Yeahee! (However you spell that sound we all make ??? LOL) Go Space Cowboys & Cowgirls everywhere, forever.
 amagickiss
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/20/2013 2:41:49 PM
A very grateful THANK YOU to Gary for posting pics you took. I have been tearing through things trying to find my usb cord. Wonder if radio shack will have one that will fit a sony camera?
 amagickiss
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/22/2013 3:17:48 AM
Rex, you should have just jumped in and joined us for the dancing. Most of us dance alone but in a group. It was good to see you again as it had been a long time since last time and I did see the pics on facebook so I will see if I can copy them somehow to here.
 ck1time
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2013 7:07:39 PM
Nice shots, Gary! Everyone knows a pro when they see their work. Thanks for the memories! We'll all make more.
 amagickiss
Msg: 8
Philippe Park - March 17 2013 additional pics
Posted: 3/31/2013 6:59:34 AM
So far, couldn't find the usb cable for the camera, bought and returned 3 others to Walmart but son let me borrow his yesterday so I could upload the pics. Guess I have to try Amazon next
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Philippe Park - March 17 2013 pics