Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex so good it makes you cry ...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Sex so good it makes you cry ...Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Ever had it?

I'm not specifically talking about about breaking down in sobbing tears (though I've heard some do), but that you notice you've shed a few, or could. I thought it would be common until someone mentioned in within a small group of women, and some said that they had never experienced that. It's happened to me 2 or 3 times, and was a spiritual reaction.

What do you think causes it? Tension reliever? Love? Guilt? Spirituality? Other reasons? Can you describe what it felt like?

I'm just curious how common this experience is.

lostinalostworld
Msg: 2
Sex so good it makes you cry ...
Posted: 3/20/2013 9:31:00 AM
Only cry when you don't get it!
 lostcausein
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/20/2013 9:36:09 AM
I've had orgasms that were so good that I LAUGHED after which I attribute to a sudden release of a large amount of endorphins .

I think the only way I would cry would be if she got off me to go answer the phone just as I began ejaculating.
 MsMicki
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 9:36:36 AM
Yes!!
I think it's a combination of a few things: the great connection, the release of all tensions, and the release of all those hormones/chemicals.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 9:44:56 AM

I've had orgasms that were so good that I LAUGHED after which I attribute to a sudden release of a large amount of endorphins .

Lol. I've done that. One would look at the other then laugh, then the other would, then again, back and forth for a few minutes after. Usually by then we are on our backs looking up at the ceiling :)
 lostcausein
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/20/2013 9:51:16 AM
^^^^ Yeah, it's similar to when you just smoke something with someone and you get the giggles.

Nice shared moment !
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:07:03 AM
I never cry after sex. Too exhausted after those 3 hours....
:-(
 Hearton64
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:08:22 AM
I have cried from not orgasming to orgasming so big I was shocked and awed.
 _shakti_
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:35:50 AM

That happened the very first time I was able to orgasm with a man, I couldn't stop for a long time after too, lol..

I cried once after sex, but it wasn't for anything good. It was with my ex, we were thinking of giving it another go.. but I just knew deep in my heart that it was over, it hit me like a ton of bricks after.
 phoenix_55
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:50:06 AM
Nope. Never have cried.

I'm usually too busy smiling and trying to catch my breath ;)

On occasion, I have had sex that was so bad it made me want to cry.
 _shakti_
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/20/2013 11:05:42 AM
^^ That's so cool! Maybe it affected the corresponding chakras? But hey, I'm into that stuff, nevermind me if you're not, lol..
 OutMind
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/20/2013 11:31:30 AM
Tears of joy, tears of love, tears of being one, connected....

It happened.

Making love when my ex when she was going through chemo was a borderline religious experience.
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/20/2013 11:37:47 AM
If I don't count those involving pepper spray? No.
 lostcausein
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/20/2013 12:09:39 PM

I probably shouldn't admit this but sometimes I'm alone when this happens.... and then I wonder how many dead relatives ghosts are lookin at me and shaking their heads , lol
 MsMicki
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 1:32:21 PM

I have also had what I called "yellow sex" -- I was so in the moment, that I saw yellow... (and even called out "yellow")

Have also had orange sex, but that was a smell - not the colour. Can't really explain either, just know they were real for me.

Thank You for saying this....I thought I was having some sort of flashback from a 70's acid trip or something!! LOL
My smell was grapes though.....
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/20/2013 2:36:58 PM
The only time I cried after sex was because the cheap bed frame twisted and collapsed under it, and it was pretty much wedged at an angle that would require emptying out about half the furniture in the room just to pull it loose, and it was too damn late at night to attempt it.

Sleeping at a 15 degree angle with my foot wedged against a bedstand to keep everything on it (including me) from sliding off was something I wasn't looking forward to.
 ksayer1
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 3:00:19 PM
I have laughed then cried lol!!

It is pretty usual for me to laugh after a good orgasim. Had one BF look all worried and ask why i was laughing, all i could say is because i am happy.
Had the same poor bf ask why i was crying and all i could say is because i am happy lol!!

I think the laughing happens because the orgasim is so good you can't stand it, kind of like being tickled too long :)

For me the crying was release of tension and joy after a little draught.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 3:27:45 PM
Or have the sensation of something prickly in my hands

I get that sensation, but not as strong as something is in my hand, but rather tingly and warm. I've never seen colors or smelled smells. I often get the 'high' feeling and a couple times it was as if I disassociated some. Once someone went with me, and it was pretty amazing.

EyesRgreen_62
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/20/2013 5:10:57 PM
Yes ... I think it was a combination of the connection I had felt so long with this man ... the eventual release into each other ... and the realization of what might be culminating into reality ... very emotional experience ... especially when I opened my eyes and looked into his and saw misty tears ... it was beautiful.
 Pete2205
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 6:09:16 PM
Only once.
It was at a time when we had finally overcome a lot just to be together. The first night when we could shut the door and know that there was nothing now but us. When she started crying I could not believe it, it was probably the closest, most connected, warm, intense love making experience of my life. It was beyond tantric and even now I cant really convey the feeling - There are, to coin a cliche, no words to describe that moment in time. The cuddles and total oneness that followed as we lay together afterwards is something I will never forget.
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 8:15:56 PM
@hearton64

did you keep the gentleman who helped you get here? lol..or traded him in for a better model?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/20/2013 8:32:41 PM
I've had the laughing and crying and synesthesia at different times (and sometimes all at the same time), both from "regular" sex and from the SM variety, in which there are lots of endorphins at play. Some of the many reasons that I love it so much!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:43:36 PM
I thought that was a necessary responce for a man to get from his woman....if she doesn't, she sure as hell isn't going to learn how to cook. LOL
 Madailein
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/20/2013 11:46:05 PM

On occasion, I have had sex that was so bad it made me want to cry.

If I don't count those involving pepper spray? No.!

You guys are funee

Great sex leaves one totally satiated, calm. I think tears would be overly emotional; but that’s just me.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 2:53:20 AM

Just imagine how much more successful Bush's little escapade in Iraq might have been if THAT was the sort of "shock and awe" he let loose on the Iraqis.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex so good it makes you cry ...