Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > CPR      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Great_Daines
Msg: 4
CPRPage 1 of 1    
I have to agree 100% with twelfth dimension's post about being overweight. Not many people will care enough about your happiness to tell you the honest truth. A true caring physician will tell you outright that you are sick, and tell you exactly what you need to do to get better. I don't personally know what it's like to be overweight, but know that there are many, MANY girls that were once overweight that became fit. Know that you CAN become more fit, and not by doing crazy stupid zero carb diets or P90X. Check out the female transformations in bodybuilding.com. Here's one example: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-she-shed-103-post-pregnancy-pounds.html

Tweaking your profile will only produce minimal results. You're in a situation where there is no quick fix. If you educate yourself about diet and exercise (again, I'm not talking about starving yourself or starting a crazy 90 day program) and slowly but consistently apply what you learn, you will have DRAMATIC results within a year. Imagine if you had started a year ago.

Which brings about my favorite quote regarding the subject: "A year from now you will wish you had started today"- Karen Lamb

Two great resources dealing with diet/exercise: bodybuilding.com and scoobysworkshop.com
 Indira46
Msg: 5
view profile
History
CPR
Posted: 3/23/2013 12:46:52 PM
Your profile is written like a child. Why are you bragging about out drinking men? That is not attractive. You are coming across as eager to please, and desperate to fit in. You sound more like you're looking for buddies than dates.

420 gives you the munchies. Alcohol is simply empty calories. Quit those things and it should help with your weight.

Describe the type of guy you're looking for using personality traits. Talk about some fun things to do as a couple. What kind of relationship do you want?

Guys don't really want a girlfriend to out drink them, smoke all of their weed, eat all of their Doritos, and play video games with. That's what their friends are for.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > CPR