Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Benidorm Regulars??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chuzz16
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Benidorm Regulars??Page 1 of 1    
I have never been to Benidorm and I don't think I ever will.

Why do you want to hear from others that have been to Benidorm before your next trip?
 Tayfire
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Benidorm Regulars??
Posted: 3/23/2013 10:49:16 AM
I went once a good few years ago,but i'm one of those person's who likes to vary their holidays. Iv'e also been to Spain one other time at Tossa de Marr a smaller quiter place with a late girlfriend and also visited Barcelona for a day and Monserrat monestry while there.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Benidorm Regulars??
Posted: 3/23/2013 1:26:52 PM
I have never been but some of my pals go at least once a year for at least a week. Some people at work have stayed in the hotel featured in the program of the same name and gay or straight they have all loved it.

I have heard the old town is quite delightful and over the years the whole place has calmed down somewhat and is not quite the sunny blackpool full of uk lager louts pissed up, puking being nasty all over the shant place it once was.
 andy1961
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Benidorm Regulars??
Posted: 3/23/2013 3:32:47 PM
Benidorm is for common people.

Goodnight.

LOL

PS; Hi Cinders - hope you're well these days.
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Benidorm Regulars??
Posted: 3/24/2013 8:30:20 AM

It's incidental but your thumbnail pic resembles Timmy Mallet ?
Hope this helps. Good luck.

There was a Timmy Mallett exhibition in Plymouth this weekend, this might help?

OT, Benidorm + me = extremely unlikely. Not my thing I'm afraid.
 Vampire_Cat
Msg: 16
Benidorm Regulars??
Posted: 3/24/2013 4:52:44 PM
The Benidorm holiday is something I never want to repeat, its not my kind of thing at all, I would rather travel and visit galleries, museums and such like rather than stagger along a beach getting pissed watching the girls flash their tits. I live on the kent coast I can do that at home:)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Benidorm Regulars??