Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman's advice. What kind of sexy pictures do I send?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 puzzprime2
Msg: 1
Woman's advice. What kind of sexy pictures do I send?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I really need some input from women, my guy friends I think are doing me a disservice.

I am a guy. I had a kind of a casual type friend who a few months back moved to Europe, I live in the US. She and I maintained an email relationship, just being friendly even though I don't expect to ever see her again.

A few weeks ago the emails become a bit flirty, and then about a week ago they start turning in to straight up cybersex with a 12 hour delay in responses due to the time difference.

It is a lot of fun and it makes the work day go by a lot faster looking for the emails. However, a couple days ago she started sending me pictures. Very hot fully nude pictures in a number of poses. They are awesome and I love it.

The problem is, now she is asking that I reciprocate and send her some pics back. But, I have no idea what kind of pics to actually send.

After talking to some female friends and a couple of coworkers I am getting very mixed responses.

3 women said: They HATE****shots. They say send pictures of anything but my**** Stomach, back, chest, anything but.

2 women said: Just send a picture of yourself right after getting out of the shower, no erection.

2 women said: Action shot of myself masturbating, bonus points for money shots. Of the two girls that said this one said it would be better if she could see I was jacking to the pictures she sent me.

Hoping to get a better cross section of girls to see what would be a good idea.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Woman's advice. What kind of sexy pictures do I send?
Posted: 3/29/2013 11:52:07 AM
Send pictures with a urinal in the background. All women love that!
 puzzprime2
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/29/2013 12:01:10 PM
I appreciate everyone's concern. With the exception of the dude that is worried my friend has transformed into a man since moving to the EU. I don't think changing that many time zones changes your gender, thanks for reading the post.

Does anyone have any feedback for the original question?
 puzzprime2
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/29/2013 12:29:09 PM
Which friends are spot on with their advice. I got very conflicting advice.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/29/2013 12:34:04 PM
You always have the option to match your level of explicitness with her level of explicitness.
 puzzprime2
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/29/2013 12:40:44 PM
I am a bit dismayed by how many guys are responding to the thread where I asked for advice from women. Be that as it may.

You always have the option to match your level of explicitness with her level of explicitness.

I certainly have that option, but I am more interested in reciprocation of results, rather than image. The easy answer is just to show her mine for everything she has shown me, which is everything. The difficulty arises when I am trying to replicate results.

I am a dude, showing me everything turns me on. The reciprocal is not necessarily the case, as shown in my inquiry with my friends and a couple close coworkers.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/29/2013 1:22:31 PM

Posted by puzzprime2:
"...I am a bit dismayed by how many guys are responding to the thread where I asked for advice from women..."

It is a completely wide open discussion forum on the internet.
You seeking to control if men, women, or both genders participate in this discussion will be like herding cats.
Read and accept what you think is helpful. Simply disregard the rest.
 brinaalina
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 1:42:57 PM
Yeah d*ck pictures are really stupid. Why do men insist on sending them? No idea. Not very attractive.
If you have a good body and sexy abs or something, send those. Basically anything but your d*ck is fine with me.

It's just awkward getting one of those photos usually.
Like a big ol' schlong on my phone? I'm good, lol.

And why are you asking us????
Go with what the girl your talking to wants.
She seems to already have told you what she wanted you to send her, so what's the problem?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 1:44:45 PM
You can't post polarizing threads here... they don't like it.

I don't want pictures of your penis. But you can hint at it. Nice boxer briefs with a hard on, or your hand slid under the waistband, or tugging the waistband down slightly hinting at what's underneath.

I'm a fan of the whole body. Hands, legs, shoulders, thighs, bum (that would be a$$ for the non-Canadian speaking people)... chest, eyes, mouth, belly... and if you're blessed to have a yummy inguinal muscle.. that. Definiely that.

I'm on a forum and one of the guys is freakin' awesome about posting pictures! IF you wear a suit for work, then undress and take pictures during the process.. undo the tie, the shirt, your belt, your pants... and take a picture during every step! Unf.

He also has done bubble bath pictures.

If I'm in an established relationship I'm gonna want to see cum shots. On your hand, running down your penis, on your chest and belly.. seriously. Until then, I don't want to see it. Or your penis.

Good grief I miss my last partner!
 brinaalina
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 1:46:24 PM
^^^^^totally agree with everything you said, haha
 RB_64
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 2:08:18 PM
Post 16: Bang on answer!

From my perspective it is about the build up, the tease. Start slow and offer just the hint of sexual allure, build up as she asks to see more.....where the two of you take this and how explicit it becomes can only be answered by you and her. As a woman, I find well composed artistic shots highlighting the best features of a man to be exciting.

A photo shot only of the male parts is not necessarily the best feature for all men to share..LOL!

Totally agree with keeping your face out of body shots and your body out of face shots that are sensual in nature. The same with brief video clip swapping if you two are into that......never put your face with the act.

Good luck. Have fun......no chance in catching a disease.
 MsMicki
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 3:04:06 PM
Count me in the "strip tease" group!!

and yes, end with a money shot!!

and if you can get your hands on some chaps and a cowboy hat.......oh la la!!
 mysteriosa
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 6:28:33 PM
Content aside, you are likely to get into big trouble for sending this kind of stuff while at work, especially if you are using work email to do it. Many workplaces monitor emails and pick up on things like this. I certainly wouldn't risk it, even if I was into sending pictures like this (which I'm not, incidentally).
 ToFishOrNotToFish9
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/29/2013 7:51:43 PM
Did you ask her what kind she wants to receive or were you trying to surprise her?
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 8:11:24 PM
C**k only shots are just stupid, IMO, if you haven't actually seen it in person. I believe they don't do much for most woman. Personally, I don't want the 'money shot.' It does nothing for me, though men (generalizing) seem to think we are just drooling over that.

The hottest first photo I could think of would be the waistline, with the jeans unzipped and one side pulled down a little or over to show a hip bone. That, I think, would be terribly hot.
 brinaalina
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 11:36:32 PM

Content aside, you are likely to get into big trouble for sending this kind of stuff while at work, especially if you are using work email to do it. Many workplaces monitor emails and pick up on things like this. I certainly wouldn't risk it, even if I was into sending pictures like this (which I'm not, incidentally).

Hun, I don't think anyone's sending these kinds of pics through email anymore.
We're texting now :)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2013 7:07:42 AM
To those having a sh*t-fit about his marital status, we don't know the whole story, nor is he obligated to tell us. If he is cheating, definitely shame on him. What he does with the information we've given is up to him. It's his bed, and he will have to lie in it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman's advice. What kind of sexy pictures do I send?