Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How Do I get a response?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Millertime311
Msg: 1
view profile
History
How Do I get a response?Page 1 of 1    
Seriously, how in the blue hell do I get a girl to answer one on my messages? I usually comment on something we have in common, and I get nothing. I must have sent 20 messages. What am I doing wrong??
 Buckets_of_Sky
Msg: 2
How Do I get a response?
Posted: 3/30/2013 4:14:50 PM
Is that your child? If so then get him the heck out of the picture. Is that your house, then good gawd almighty clean it up before you take a photo of you with all that junk in it. You don't drink then why in the heck is your user name Millertime? Are those the only pictures of you, well Mr Man get some different ones, one where it is only you and you have not spilled a drink down your shirt, you are 27 not 3!!! If you are an English major, then use spell check and show us some creative writing skills. Dude you have shown us a good example of what NOT to do with an online profile. I know you can do better; I believe in you now get busy.
 OPeningdoors87
Msg: 3
view profile
History
How Do I get a response?
Posted: 3/30/2013 4:38:34 PM
Change sites mate, this is one of the worse for men. I have tried a wide variety and this was one of the most biest to woman.
 LiterateHiker
Msg: 4
How Do I get a response?
Posted: 3/30/2013 6:04:59 PM
Please post your profile on Profile Review. You have awful photos and a lousy profile. No wonder women are passing you by.
 Akatsukami
Msg: 5
view profile
History
How Do I get a response?
Posted: 3/31/2013 11:11:51 AM

" Defiantly drinks " and your name is Millertime = you drink a lot and can't spell " definitely " ...

I have no idea why you're not having any success ....

Seriously .... how serious are you ?

He might have had a lot to drink at the time that he tried to spell definitely .

Or he might not have been up to typing all of "I get death threats from WCTU members all the time, but I defiantly drink nonetheless!"
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How Do I get a response?