Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Do my profile please!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RisqueGK
Msg: 1
Do my profile please!Page 1 of 1    
Do your thing! I enjoy criticism as long as it's thought out. Pointing out oblivious things is like yelling at a tree for having bark haha. Beyond that I like to know what I can improve on. Anything from pics, information, less information, etc
 Hailey_Smurff
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do my profile please!
Posted: 3/31/2013 3:41:04 PM
Go on a sex dating site. Because it is clear that is all you are interested in.
 Aradia96
Msg: 3
Do my profile please!
Posted: 1/30/2015 2:49:34 AM
I knew it was going to be funny at the sight of the word 'hypocrisy' (in the other post).

First you make the assumption and rather narcissistic assumption that you ARE a 'nice' guy and everything these women desire in a man.

Women have preferences, which they may not mention. Everyone does, even you - you undoubtedly contacted them in the first place because they have features and other qualities you prefer and are fond of. So don't go acting like it is them solely who are being 'shallow' here.

I suggest you to drop the narcissism and entitlement, evaluate and fix your profile and attitude.

It is important to be mindful that there are 10x more men than women too. So many may not be purposely ignoring you - they are just over swamped. I am in that kind of situation actually.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 4
Do my profile please!
Posted: 1/30/2015 2:54:51 AM
Aradia,

Any reason you resurrected a 2 yr old review where the OP isn't even here anymore?
Not something that's done here :/
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 5
Do my profile please!
Posted: 1/30/2015 1:00:29 PM

Aradia,

Any reason you resurrected a 2 yr old review where the OP isn't even here anymore?
Not something that's done here :/

Of course there is, tater, and bet you know what it is.

If only folks would log in and at least vote to delete inappropriate threads.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Do my profile please!