Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > I'm looking for a Band...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Poetic_Al
Msg: 1
view profile
History
I'm looking for a Band...Page 1 of 1    
Hey everyone, i hope the day is good to you.
Just wanted to see how diverse this forum is and post that I'm a Singer looking for a Band.
Here's some of my work in which all have been created by me.
If anyone Musicians are here with skills in R&B, Rock, Dance and Pop area, check me out here:
Thanks and enjoy the day ;)
Al W

https://soundcloud.com/al-walton/zone
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 2
I'm looking for a Band...
Posted: 4/1/2013 8:32:06 PM
hey al.

do you play any instruments? vocals aren't really your thing dawg.

i like the guitar aspect of the song. did you program the drums yourself or use a sample?

keep it up dude.

k.w.
american idol?
 Poetic_Al
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2013 1:30:43 AM
lol thanks dawg. I can sing but i got lazy on fine tuning that song today but i will execute it and repost it ;) Yeah, i play drums and keyboard by ear. I do what i gotta do with real time playing, samples, loops and hopefully new live musicians. I wasted a lot of time on people that wasn't serious when i should have been perfecting my own craft.
You play?
 Poetic_Al
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2013 2:18:18 AM
https://soundcloud.com/al-walton/i-want-to-be-with-you
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:38:50 PM
yeah i sing in a hard rock band. i dig all kinds of music though.

i listened to the second song. thinking you might want to stick to drums or keyboards. your vocals are kinda weak and pitchy.

k.w.
good luck
 Coma White
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/2/2013 9:43:00 PM
Everyone is using the word "pitchy" now because of American Idol :P
What he's trying to say is that your vocals lack proper intonation. You can use pitch correction software to make them more in tune without sounding like an autotuner. What program do you use to make the music?
 good guitar player
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2013 1:43:19 PM
Pitchey ..lol used to be outa key out of tune or to be accurate poor intonation . No idea where that came from but started hearing it lately thanks for FYI
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > I'm looking for a Band...