Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Which Big Bang Theory character are you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 The_Avid
Msg: 1
Which Big Bang Theory character are you?Page 1 of 1    
I took 4 separate surveys on which Big Bang Theory character my personality most closely resembles and I got Howard Wolowitz every time... Damn... Anyone out there ever take one of those surveys? I'm assuming that everyone on the planet watches the Big Bang Theory...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 2
Which Big Bang Theory character are you?
Posted: 4/9/2013 4:03:50 PM
No, that is not a television show I watch. I am none of those characters.
I am uniquely Eric_Summit. Behaving like a sitcom character is not important to me.
 The_Avid
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/9/2013 4:08:24 PM
You sound like Sheldon Cooper to me. But you wouldn't know what that means since you don't watch the show.
 playnyourgame
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/9/2013 4:55:59 PM
Never watched it maybe it's the age difference. I love comedy, but not everything is worth watching...take more time on what's important.
POF...lol is not one of them....just thought I throw that out there.
 The_Avid
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/9/2013 5:12:55 PM
I'm not much of a television person...but The Big Bang Theory is truly one of the best shows of our time.
 TedJMill
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2013 5:44:45 PM
I tried a quiz and got Leonard.
Though in reality I have aspects of all four of the guys.
 The_Avid
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/9/2013 6:25:20 PM
Leonard is the most balanced character on the show. That's a good result in my opinion!
 AdMeliora
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/9/2013 10:44:30 PM
Leonard all the way.
 SpringMataLeao
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/10/2013 12:19:57 PM
Jim Parsons, the actor who plays Sheldon went to my high school...Klein Oak.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/10/2013 3:26:15 PM
You should post your results on your POF profile and ensure you mention this to ALL online dates you meet.
 The_Avid
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/10/2013 7:57:52 PM
SpringMataLeao, did you attend high school the same time Jim did?
 SpringMataLeao
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/11/2013 11:23:05 AM
No I didn't. Eddie Steeples, crabman off my name is earl also went to my school.

They are both a bit older than me
 Debyduz_
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/13/2013 5:22:07 PM
LOL I am Penny. I wish I love smart geeky guys
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2013 6:18:16 PM
I know I've felt like each of them at one time or another. But I'm not as educated as any of them. Same luck with women growing up though.
 yerkiddinrite
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/14/2013 10:58:00 AM
I'm a cross between Penny and Amy Farrah Fowler. Bernadette is a bit too simpery for me.
 Drakens1
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2013 8:05:53 AM
It used to be much funnier in the earlier season, such as one with the friendship algorithm, now it's not so slowly morphing into a rehash of the old show "Friends".

People keep calling me Sheldon a lot, but sadly I'm a slightly less socially awkward Raj I think.
 platypus_man
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2013 5:55:08 AM
Stuart, the guy who runs the comic book store. Just a nice, average guy, who's friends are mostly nerds.
 GuessMeByMyOpeningLine
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/5/2013 3:45:58 PM
My profile is TBBT. Funny, but I am an engineer by trade. I guess we were all dropped on our heads or something, but there are some advantages.

I can fix everything around the house except the satellite receiver I keep bricking trying to open up the SIM card for one.
 jlw5178
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2013 1:22:10 AM
lol I owned a scooter for awhile and it made me feel to much like walowitz
 dwmitch
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2013 9:57:09 AM
Didn't take any quizzes but I'm pretty much an amalgam Sheldon, Raj, and Howard.

I find most social conventions baffling. I'm more affectionate than Sheldon and I pick up on sarcasm better than he does but there are a number of things that make perfect sense to everyone else that I find confusing, illogical, and/or irrational. For example, the fact that people, at least in the Western world, tend to place such a high value on sex, particularly when they go out of their way to prevent conception, which is the primary function of sex, the attraction men have to a part of a woman that they've had absolutely no use for since they started eating solid food, the entire eye contact thing (most other creatures interpret eye contact as an act of aggression. Humans are the only creatures I know of that consider lack of eye contact to be a negative), etc.

I can only talk to women online or when I know they're unavailable (married, too young, too old, blood/legal relative, etc.). Now once I've talked to a woman online for a few weeks I can talk to them in person, but as far as initiating contact with women in person I'm pretty much like Raj without the selective mutism.

Most mothers I know will call their kids once or twice a week but my mother expects to see me seven days a week. If I don't stop by one day she'll call to check on me. If my phone's out (a common occurrence in this area. My parent's land line was out for days a couple of weeks back) or I'm out of the house when she calls she'll call my cell phone. If I don't answer (usually because I'm on the road or in an environment where I had to set it to silent) she'll text me to call her as soon as I can, and if I don't call by the time she starts to get ready for bed she'll come over to check on me (bear in mind this is with no ailments or disorders that require monitoring). My relationship with my mother isn't quite as pathetic as Howard's but given that she only talks to my brothers once every week or two she's probably a bit more attached to me than she should be at my age.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/8/2013 10:47:23 AM
Maybe POF needs to change their 'Chemistry' questionnaire results to reflect a TV character so common people can better understand the results -- although we'll probably have to modify it somewhat to reflect the correct generation...
Newbies = Big Bang Theory'
+10 years = 'Friends' Characters
+10 years = 'Cheers' Characters
+10 years = 'M*A*S*H' Characters
+10 years = there was TV back then?!?
;)
 bamagrl68
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/5/2013 9:16:58 PM
The Avid- LOVE the show!
I'm a cross between Amy and Penny. Smart, but I have common sense, analytical, yet practical. L
If we morph the two, will Sheldon's head blow off? Lol! :)

Bebedeleau
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2013 3:38:03 PM
I took the test. I dunno why. I am a Leonard.

http://web.buddytv.com/closedquiz/images/results/bigbang_leonard.jpg

Nice answer Sheldon - I mean Eric - and Danimal
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Which Big Bang Theory character are you?