Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Messages this short may not be posted - can't post in the forums.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ellymyosotis
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Messages this short may not be posted - can't post in the forums.Page 1 of 1    
Where can I find advise about this as I am having answers from 20 to 200 words being rejected
 forum_moderator
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Messages this short may not be posted
Posted: 4/12/2013 3:15:08 PM

Try again and ensure you follow the compliant picture policy. All site rules are listed in the links below.

the other
Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then email CSR@POF here || Site Rules Here || Posting Clarifications Here || TOS ||
 ellymyosotis
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2013 3:27:03 PM
Because you have highlighted the picture thing here.

I do want to get into the forums as they are my thing.

I signed in with a shoulder shot and took me a while to realise why it was regected. I prefer to keep my full face secret. Do I have to reveal to go into forums?
 forum_moderator
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2013 6:32:20 PM

See Posting Rules, point #5.

the other
Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then email CSR@POF here || Site Rules Here || Posting Clarifications Here || TOS ||
 _Cassiopea_
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/10/2014 8:31:04 AM
Messages this short may not be posted.

Anyone else have this error message repeatedly no matter HOW long the message they try to post here in the other Forums?

I wonder if this might have anything to do with you posting a link so people could see deleted content. Hmmmm....
My thoughts are if a moderator deleted something because it was inappropriate, it would also be inappropriate for a user to continue to post deleted content.

Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then email CSR@POF here || Site Rules Here || Posting Clarifications Here || TOS||
Complaint Department HERE
 Proteaus
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/11/2014 6:37:06 AM
Having same error , tried different lengths but all say to short to post .

5000 character minimum

Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then email CSR@POF here || Site Rules Here || Posting Clarifications Here || TOS||
Complaint Department HERE
 ReadBeforeWriting
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/31/2014 8:45:18 PM
I am having the same issue, no idea why.
I attempted to reply to a thread for the first time since May 2013 and got the "messages this short may not be posted".

Edit: however I see THIS reply has gone through. Odd.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/1/2015 10:32:53 AM
Yes, a mod put a word posting limit on this poster. Sometimes it's 2500 or 5000 characters. Only a mod can lift the word ban and since there are no mods here, the only way to get around this is to create a new profile....one free of limits. The same applies to those with the posting limit - they can only post 5 times a day or 10 times.

I don't think we need mods. They forum sorts itself out .
 ReadBeforeWriting
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/2/2015 11:26:02 AM
Ha I tried adding many many periods, rows and rows of them just to see if enough characters would allow me to post...no go.

I did post harsh things (so I was told) but only had one temporary ban so perhaps that is why.
But after coming back to read after a long while I see the posts are now MUCH much harsher than mine ever were so I figured I'd be OK these days.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Messages this short may not be posted - can't post in the forums.