Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What Is A Real Man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Staygold-92
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What Is A Real Man?Page 1 of 1    
What traits/attributes separate a real man from a boy? I have heard women say "where are the real men at?". So I figured this place would be a good to get every women's opinion on this matter from different age groups.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 2
What Is A Real Man?
Posted: 4/24/2013 7:13:27 PM
me.

It's a big planet though.
I'm sure there are tons more.
:-P
What Is A Real Man?
Posted: 4/24/2013 9:17:25 PM
Ah...what is a "real man". One of those questions that have confounded humans since they became humans. A great philosophical riddle.

Whatever else, one thing is for sure - When a man or woman in a single's site talks about a "real woman" or a "real man", one person's definition might be very different than another's, and/or the people in question don't know themselves what a real woman or real man is.

In an attempt to take this question as serious as possible, I offer the following as an example of real men -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBFBwfBGJVo
 ImReadyForUnow
Msg: 4
What Is A Real Man?
Posted: 4/24/2013 9:56:43 PM
^^^^^

You need help...
 LiterateHiker
Msg: 5
What Is A Real Man?
Posted: 4/24/2013 10:56:46 PM
What separates a man from a boy? Maturity.

Taking responsibility for your actions, instead of blaming others.
Good judgment, organization, planning and strategizing.
Helping and caring for other people, instead of expecting to be babied.
What Is A Real Man?
Posted: 4/25/2013 3:53:27 AM
^ Naw...we got tired of Bigfoot. He couldn't hold his drink. Kept complaining about Mrs. Bigfoot. Said she wasn't a real Mrs. Bigfoot. Left him passed out somewhere in the woods. Took the beer elsewhere.

Literatehiker...naw, I'd define it by values in some way also.
 Walts
Msg: 7
What Is A Real Man?
Posted: 4/25/2013 5:51:47 AM
Well, I know the mirror at my place shows a stunner every morning when I look at it. And no, ya can't get a copy of him. His Mommy and Daddy threw away the mold after he was born.

They were scared.

Very,very scared.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What Is A Real Man?