Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > review please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kj521
Msg: 2
review please Page 1 of 1    
Op:

I think your pics are great.....but I would use 2nd one as main due to it being closer up. The first and second sentences in about me, I would get rid of. They come across as negative. Also, keep the lols out. I would suggest instead of stating that you are brave.....start of with a short real life experience that shows your bravery and go from there. Good luck!
 ImReadyForUnow
Msg: 6
review please
Posted: 5/1/2013 8:52:33 AM
Jo,

You are missing capital letters, grammar and some words. I have gone through and revised for you. It is quicker than writing the examples. Other than that it looks great :)

Hi I'm Jo, 44 yrs of age although certainly don't feel that old or act it most of the time

I consider myself to be confident, have a good sense of humour and I'm always honest, and faithful.
Walking the coast is my favourate but woods or countryside also good. I have a very varied taste in music far too many to list but do have a love of rock. I have been lucky enough to have seen my favorite band "Nickelback" live and I will be seeing them again in November along with "Bon Jovi" in June. I still hope to see more in future.
I enjoy nights out but prefer quieter pubs than nightclubs, love bowling, or nights in watching dvd's. Action and romcoms are good choices.

I should mention that I do have one tattoo as I know not all you gents like them on a lady.

I'm reasonably content in life and I have a good set of friends who keep me sane, but missing being with that special person to enjoy life with.
I'm looking for a guy who is looking foward to building a relationship, someone who has a zest for life and who isnt afraid to try new things every now and then.
There are many things I'd still love to do in life but it would be nicer to make those memories with someone.
All my pics are recent so what you see is what you get.

Thanks for viewing and I look foward to hearing from you x
 Indira46
Msg: 8
view profile
History
review please
Posted: 5/28/2013 10:36:08 AM
You need to correct your capitalization and punctuation in your first paragraph and last 2 sentences.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > review please