Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ImReadyForUnow
Msg: 5
Profile review please?Page 1 of 1    
Picture #1 (current main one)
You looked really pissed off or angry. Remove this and get a new headshot picture in colour *Smiling* date this picture.

Picture# 2.
Crop this picture so that it only shows you and the girl and caption it explaining who she is. The drunk guy with the blanket and the drunk girl seated are bad, hence the needed crop.

Picture#3
Unless you did the artwork on the T shirt this picture does not highlight you. I suggest replacing it with a better picture.

Picture #4
Black and white sunglass shot is ok.

Picture#5
Not sure why you would include the really bad eyes shut sucking your thumb picture. This should go!

Picture #6
It looks a bit like a floating head because the background is black and so is your shirt. It's ok. But really draws attention to your sun burnt nose.

What is missing is a full length daylight shot of you in clothes so the girls can see the bod. Date this picture.
 ImReadyForUnow
Msg: 8
Profile review please?
Posted: 4/30/2013 1:09:44 PM
^^^^

Winjr56 is telling you you need a picture of you smiling. *SMILING* in a main picture is the first thing we tell everyone! Hence his broken record comment.

(in case he does not come back to reply to you)
 grindblast
Msg: 11
Profile review please?
Posted: 5/1/2013 12:10:18 AM
" If I was a women, I would already want to pass based on the fact that your main profile pic is black and white. Nice colourful one dude ;)"

...Heeeeyyyy! Not cool man. haha :-D
I like B&W photos, it's crisper on the eye and looks nostalgic.
 grindblast
Msg: 12
Profile review please?
Posted: 5/1/2013 12:13:40 AM
Yeah you look like you're pushing a fart or something. :-P Try to look relaxed and project happiness. But what do I know. /2cents
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please?