Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > review please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bearfish13
Msg: 1
review pleasePage 1 of 1    
Second round on pof after meeting someone here and having a 8 month relationship with this person, im back and active here again, just looking to get back on the scene more or less, so any advice or things that I can add or subtract to my profile can help greatly

Thanks,

BF13
 Indira46
Msg: 2
view profile
History
review please
Posted: 5/8/2013 12:17:58 PM
i also, i also, i also....

That's all I see.

Capitalize your "I"s.

Lose the cliches.

This job title of yours "ask"? What does that entail being an "ask". Sounds boring.

Start over.

Read the profile writing tips up top in green.
 Bearfish13
Msg: 3
review please
Posted: 5/8/2013 1:47:55 PM
Thanks @Indira46
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 4
review please
Posted: 5/8/2013 2:38:12 PM
Using your same words, here is how I would rearrange and adjust your narrative to something like this:

I am an easygoing, reliable and dependable guy. My daily goal is to work hard and play harder.
Exploring weekend getaways with a fantastic and fun woman would be perfect. There are so many hidden gems all throughout California...one never knows what cool spot they will find with just a simple drive with the windows down and enjoying time together. More locally, attending pro basketball and baseball games are a favorite pastime.

Trying new cuisine and (attempting) new cooking recipes is fun. If the experiment is a total flop, it would allow us to try a new restaurant. Other hobbies and interests include physical fitness, reading, and music. My favorites are hip/hop and R/B sounds, yet I have a good ear and enjoy many types. Tell me about your most recent concert...as I will undoubtedly appreciate the artist.

As far as you know, I have a good sense of humor. Looking forward to getting to know you and meeting soon.
 Bearfish13
Msg: 5
review please
Posted: 5/8/2013 3:43:01 PM
Thanks for your response @eric_summit
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > review please