Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Video's not Buffering (loading)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SoxFanSince93
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Video's not Buffering (loading)Page 1 of 1    
I don't know if this is the right section or not but I was wondering if someone could help me figure out why for the last 2 or 3 days I can't seem to get videos to buffer. Whether on Youtube or any website really. Youtube videos seem to play for about 30 seconds - 1 minute before they need to buffer but they seem to never continue loading. Videos on other websites don't seem to be loading at all. This started about 3 days ago, everything else (download speeds, surfing the internet, loading webpages) is working fine and as good as ever. Any suggestions?
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Video's not Buffering (loading)
Posted: 5/21/2013 4:51:41 PM
What browser are you using? Chrome has a weakness with shockwave.
 SoxFanSince93
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2013 4:59:43 PM
I'm using Firefox I'm using Windows 7 too.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2013 5:07:32 PM
I can't say then. Try deleting and re installing the video "reader" that you need. Also, make sure to run an up-to-date anti-spyware program, it could simply be that too much spyware is crowding out the video streaming.
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Video's not Buffering (loading)