Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Pictures are not appearing when I want to send them with a message.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GymGuy6161
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Pictures are not appearing when I want to send them with a message.Page 1 of 1    
I have all of my pics private and send them when I send messages. They have been the same for a long time and are all good, abide by the rules, etc. But all of a sudden now when I go to send private messages my pictures dont even show up, so it is impossible for me to send them! When I go to uploaded photos they are still there!
 peaches5243
Msg: 2
Pictures are not appearing when I want to send them with a message.
Posted: 5/23/2013 8:04:08 PM
Same problem... any ideas?
 GymGuy6161
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2013 8:58:49 PM
Thanks! Worst idea ever!
 begentle07
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2013 5:10:00 AM
Its a shame that a minority who have nothing better to just screw it up for people who just want to date and find a partner. There is nothing to be gained by smutty messages or dodgy pics and I understand why some woman are careful.

Its a pity that there is not a system where instead of investigating this type of thing the recipient can click an unsutable content that tags the sender and if they get a second then their account is automatically deleted and gets a Police report pending put on it allowing the police if they wish to track and charge these people.
 begentle07
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2013 6:29:46 AM
Apologies I have just noticed a red warning report label beside a pic I messaged so well done POF
 begentle07
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2013 1:39:17 PM
Just been sent a pic by a girl who has the option but I still don't is there a reason for this . Can't send pics and chat not working
thats a shame any answers please
 begentle07
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2013 7:19:48 AM
I take it this is a minority problem and if so a majority is being punished in my view and thats a shame because I like POF plus there is a report system so surely that will keep it under control ?

Also since then I have been asked to email my pic so woman are getting around this and on top of that no chat either ?
As I said can they not set up a report twice situation where this would be confirmation of the idiot sending the posts so he can be automatically suspended
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Pictures are not appearing when I want to send them with a message.