Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > TAUNTON SINGLES NIGHT FRIDAY 28TH JUNE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smiler36
Msg: 2
view profile
History
TAUNTON SINGLES NIGHT FRIDAY 28TH JUNEPage 1 of 1    
Hi There

Am thinking about attending this event - can anyone reccomend and hotels etc within walking distance, lol

Would be great to meet beforehand somewhere, as get nervous at meeting new people ....

All replies are grateful :)
 linsi66
Msg: 5
view profile
History
TAUNTON SINGLES NIGHT FRIDAY 28TH JUNE
Posted: 6/23/2013 4:49:27 AM
Hi
It would be good if you could give an indication of your expected/desired age range. I am guessing from the photos that most of the prospective attendees are quite young. I am in my sixties and for a social event wouldnt want to be at the same event as twenty somethings as the conversation would be quite limited.
It would be great if someone could arrange events for older/retired members of POF as I suspect that there are plenty of members of this age in the area who cant find anywhere to go to meet people and have a decent conversation
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > TAUNTON SINGLES NIGHT FRIDAY 28TH JUNE