Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Hit me with your best shot      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Indira46
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Hit me with your best shotPage 1 of 1    
Your main photo is not very inviting with the crossed arms.

Delete the last line.

Make paragraphs.

Add a paragraph describing the type of woman you are seeking using personality traits.

You like art? Elaborate. Finger painting, drawing, museums. ..what?

Answer the kid question. "Prefer not to say" is a very undesirable answer. What, you hate kids? Already have 17 of them?
 firefly416
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Hit me with your best shot
Posted: 6/4/2013 5:30:03 PM
Yes, prefer not to say about the kids is worse than saying no. Many people say "undecided".

Your profile is too short but didn't say anything bad. You need a bunch more photos including a close up head and shoulders shot, preferably smiling.

Then, there are those of us who won't get near a smoker and don't like tattoos. Might not be a bad idea to look for women with tattoos. Do a search in Interests.

Firefly
 ouija2013
Msg: 6
Hit me with your best shot
Posted: 6/4/2013 5:47:07 PM
you seem to have a few tats.. talk serious Ink maybe it would hold you back.
sarcastic - not many want to date someone going to be mean " just joking" outta the gate
You are tall and you are good looking, then we get the coveralls arms crossed photo.
When you say piercings are you talking bod mods or a few extra holes?
Details.
You didn't take advantage of your free real estate here..
you want to date? who? What is it like hanging with you? Without the trailer few will drop the money to see the movie.
JMO
Good luck
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Hit me with your best shot