Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Outdoor Fun      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 freenfunloving55
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Outdoor FunPage 1 of 1    
When I first got on this site 3 or so years ago, we were having activities like grilling out by the lake, etc. Now the only outings coming up are dances at the VFW. It's much more fun to meet people out in the open away from dark, smoky rooms. Does anyone else near the Memphis area agree? If so, we need to get together and plan something.
 maples01
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Outdoor Fun
Posted: 7/21/2013 7:28:47 PM
I've been hitting the cruise in/car shows, Maryville has one at Foothills mall every Friday evenings, some of the same guys go to the one off of Clinton Hwy at the old Kmart by the auto parts store, make a great area for a date.
 maples01
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Outdoor Fun
Posted: 7/13/2014 7:59:25 PM
The crickets are chirping in here, it is humid outside, I went out to adjust my brakes, waited till dark to do so, less than 30 minutes in and I was soaked with sweat, outdoor activities are gonna be rough, I'm ready to go to the Cove.
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Outdoor Fun