Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Where can I sell the parts of my MacBook Pro?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SoftFacade
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Where can I sell the parts of my MacBook Pro?Page 1 of 1    
My MacBook Pro had water damage recently ,and won't start again. I am thinking about what I can to do to recover some cost. Does anyone know where to sell the parts that are still good? It is less than 2 years old. By the way I did call Apple for help,but they wanted me to ship it to them, and sign up for tech support for 2 years($199), and they will diagnose the laptop and let me know if it can be repaired and how much it is going to cost. I could not wait since I was , and am still taking an online class. So I did not want to do that. I bought a MacBook Air a couple of days later so that I could study. Can someone offer some information on where to sell the parts? Thank you!
 Debyduz_
Msg: 2
Where can I sell the parts of my MacBook Pro?
Posted: 6/14/2013 10:02:46 AM
How do you know if the part works? You better disclose water damage.
 SoftFacade
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Where can I sell the parts of my MacBook Pro?
Posted: 6/15/2013 10:20:20 PM
I stored some confidential information in it. I don't need to recover the information, but I don't want to disclose it to just anybody. How can I sell it without disclosing the confidential information? Take out the hard drive first? I will definitely disclose what happened to it if I sell it on Ebay.
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Where can I sell the parts of my MacBook Pro?