Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sex with Moms friend okay? I think she is a cougar.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 premed10
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Sex with Moms friend okay? I think she is a cougar. Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
So Im 23, my mom is 43 and my mom has a friend that is 38 I think. So when I visit home she always flirts with me when my moms not around saying stuff like, "yeah I can take you home and you can be my little boy" but she says it in a really sexual way. Honestly I think shes good looking but my mom would probably kill me if I slept with her. Do you think this is a bad Idea, my mom has a knack for finding out stuff.
 Hanoverfella
Msg: 2
Sex with Moms friend okay? I think she is a cougar.
Posted: 6/15/2013 2:56:56 PM
Would the sex be worth how awkward it would be forever after??...lol
 dpwesu
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/15/2013 3:01:25 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Amen to that, cowboy! I could not have said that better myself!
 Hands of gold
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 3:47:54 PM
I think this one you can hide from your Mom, but you have to be smart. I don't think your Mom's cougar pal will go rushing to your mom to share details. If it ever comes to fruition, you swear her to complete secrecy for your mutual respect for your mom. And you cannot share this with anyone. If your buddies get a hold of it, I guarantee that it will get around.

She sounds a little slutty, so I know she can keep a secret or tell a story to cover. I say let it play out and see where it goes. Sure there's risk here, but your mom will always forgive you. Maybe wait until you move out of Mom's house before you seal the deal.
 jessebunnies
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 4:00:20 PM
Your profile says your 25 but your saying your 23? Which is it?

Any how your old enough to have sex with whom you choose I believe. Go for it! It might be an amazing experience.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 4:31:19 PM
Yeah, all the hallmarks of yet another troll thread from the same alleged person who gave us a series of threads claiming to ask innocently if they should walk into an obvious cesspool of some sort.
 John255317
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/15/2013 4:33:01 PM
I had the same experience when I was in my early 20's in Seattle, a womancame to visit her friend was from California and she was 39. Was a cool experience, it never hurt me or her and I turned out pretty good. I won't go and encourage anything but like one poster said, you both are adults. It was a one time experience and that was it, I never did anything like that again. Be safe OP
 theanswerguy2
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/15/2013 4:36:02 PM

Do you think this is a bad Idea, my mom has a knack for finding out stuff.

Keep the blue dress yourself, and then deny, deny, deny.
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/15/2013 4:44:44 PM
If you're such a big man and all grown up why are you in here asking for permission and validation to do something you know in your heart (and other anatomy) is stupid and dumb. You need to put on your big boy boxers and make your own decisions...right or wrong. But if I had a say in all this fun I would say keep it in your pants.
BTW...true intellectuals wouldn't feel the need to discuss something this creepy in a public forum full of strangers. And your mother will find out.
 Hanoverfella
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/15/2013 4:52:19 PM
Que Simon & Garfunkal's. Mrs. Robinson....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 4:55:09 PM
I think you should ask your Mom first if it's OK.... Remember though, if your Mom says OK you wont be her little boy anymore, you'll be just another notch on this Cougars bedpost.
 jlw5178
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 5:12:27 PM
Definately a bad idea. Its a shame she isnt someone your mom doesnt know bc then it would downright awesome. The problem i see with this is that by doing this you are enabling this woman to be shady behind your mothers back and no one can feel good about that can they? If you dont do it you will most certainly be kicking yourself for the rest of your life however at the same time you can have the peace of mind knowing you did the right thing. thats my opinion.
 ouija2013
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/15/2013 5:28:07 PM
Just like me the OP is growing younger.
Cool.. a beautiful older woman who wants to bed you - is she a former Super Model? Now THAT would make it a good read
 jlynn1955
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 6:09:22 PM
In general, I would say---whatever. But, the fact that that you are asking people if it's ok tells me that even if this is a true situation, you are not mature enough to handle the situation.

Since you do ask, let's look at this logically. She and your mother are friends. Your mother has a knack for finding things out. Obviously your mother would not really kill you. She'd be extremely unhappy with you, but she'd get over it. It would however, destroy their friendship. Do the math.
 John255317
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/15/2013 6:38:11 PM
Good post Jlynn, "whatever" is a good way to put it and I agree, why is this even a thread/question?
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/15/2013 6:43:21 PM
I was seeing an older woman in my 20's & the best part was all she wanted was the sex. Maggie Mae taught me a lot but the morning sun in her eyes really showed her age. All I needed was a friend to lend a helping hand, but she turned into a lover & mother what a lover, she wore me out. In the end I collected my books & went on back to school.
 daynadaze
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 8:15:42 PM
I'm guessing about 11 or 12 and schools out and mommy's at work.

If you are young enough, you know if this was a real post, to worry about what mommy will think or that she will kill you, then you are too young to be having sex.
 hounddoug
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/15/2013 8:38:35 PM

she always flirts with me when my moms not around saying stuff like, "yeah I can take you home and you can be my little boy" but she says it in a really sexual way.

This reads more like the beginning of a baaaad Penthouse letter from decades ago. And if you were stupid enough to pursue this you would find out quickly how fast it is not going to happen when she tells you to go away. As the lyrics of the song goes, "She ain't nothing but pr*ck tease..."
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 9:03:05 PM
If this is even for real, how do we know you're not imagining her coming on to you? Many perverts think the people they are obsessing about "are asking for it".
 cooldog65
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2013 4:12:40 AM
Just bang her already! That was for you gourmetchef.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/16/2013 4:39:42 AM
she says it in a really sexual way.

let me guess. she says this in a really sexual way because you have a really good imagination.

Do you think this is a bad Idea, my mom has a knack for finding out stuff.

naw, i think it's more your knack for doing things that were a really bad idea.
 Walts
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/16/2013 6:38:20 AM

You think she's a cougar? You sound like a gerbil.

Time for you to visit BC organic, you have a computer screen to clean after I read that line.

OP, you ain't old enough to "handle" this one. There would be no doubt in a man's brain what he should be doing in the scenario that you presented. Waking up from the dream would be the first thing.
 DrummingNut
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/16/2013 2:57:27 PM

I can imagine the comments would be different if it was a middle aged man trying to get with his friend's daughter. The guy would be a pervert, disgusting etc. This woman is no different despite the massive amounts of 40-50 year old women with teen fetishes these days. She's preying on her friend's children. That's the bottom line. She's probably been perving over you since you were really young. I wouldn't be friends with someone if I found out they were sexually fixated on my child no matter what my kid's age was.

Yeah. I agree.
My thoughts, when reading the OP, was what kind of friend is this to your mother!
If it's true (and not your imagination) that she's flirting with you and putting out some "come hither" vibes... well that sure isn't a good friend to her.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/16/2013 3:36:23 PM
The thing I find funniest about this is the biggest hurdle mentioned is the need for your mother to not ever find out; i.e. meaning it to be secret.

Just curious how a medical doctor to be can't figure out things don't tend to stay secret hen they are posted as a titillating question on a public extremely open high profile online site. No one can be that well... naive.

I also vote for door number three...
 Out_of_the_Ash
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2013 4:04:57 PM
A woman under 40 or 5o who goes for younger men is a puma (cougar in training).

Maybe you can ask her to reinact Stifler's Mom scenes from American Pie series.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sex with Moms friend okay? I think she is a cougar.