Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > What is This???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vibrantshe
Msg: 1
What is This???Page 1 of 1    
So I keep seeing these messages at the top of my screen. I’m guessing it is some kind of advertisement to get me to go to another website, but I don’t know what it is or what it is for. Does anyone know what this is????

! (2 people have feed back for you.) See who
! ( 3 People think you’re a little ugly.) See who
Two private messages. Veiw
!(1 anonymous feedback message) See who
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What is This???
Posted: 6/22/2013 9:30:18 AM
Yes, it is indeed an advertisement to try to get you to find out what they are alluding to. I would suggest you ignore it, myself, since it isn't possible that someone would ACTUALLY have done those things, without you're having already joined said site. And even if you had, your notifications would not appear at the top of POF's site, they would show up on whatever email you used to sign up for the other site.
 VeeDub_EVO_III
Msg: 3
What is This???
Posted: 6/22/2013 2:07:44 PM

Try using firefox or google chrome AND use one of their free adblocker adons and see if those pesky messages go away.

I dont get them at all. I use firefox and ad block plus. there is your clue for the day.

cowboy

What he said ^^^^

Firefox with Ad Blocker Plus plug-in works great! I never see any ad's anymore. I highly recommend you download and instal it right now. It'll make your experience on POF a tad bit better :)

It also prevents those really annoying pop-up ads you frequently see on streaming movie sites and the like for example...
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > What is This???