Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > difficulty ejaculating with condoms      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forums48380
Msg: 1
difficulty ejaculating with condomsPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Any guys have difficulty ejaculating with condoms? I'm not able to and it really bothers my gf. How do women take it when the guy doesn't finish? I've told her that I've never been able to finish with a condom but that I still enjoy it. I know that it's hard on her and she's trying not to let it bother her.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for answering.
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 2
view profile
History
difficulty ejaculating with condoms
Posted: 6/24/2013 7:24:08 PM
what kind of condoms are you using? the long delay kind or regular?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2013 7:46:31 PM
Find different condoms... might need thinner or bigger ones. Look into the Inspiral ones as they offer more stimulation at the frenum.

As a point of pride for most people.. we like to see our partners happy. I have a hard time when my partners don't get off. There's other ways of doing that though. Blowjob or hand job would take care of that... or other things.

How would you feel if SHE didn't get off every time? Maybe she doesn't.. I don't know. You didn't ask about her not orgasming. Anyway.. she is probably feeling a lot like you might feel if the roles were switched.
 OutMind
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/24/2013 9:37:15 PM
Are you exclusive?

I had a talk with my last gf and neither one had promiscuous sex but came from solid relationships. So, we had sex without the condom. Depending on your level of comfort maybe both get tested, and the pursue. Besides, there's nothing more exciting that coming inside of her. (Well, then you need the pill conversation as well.)
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/24/2013 9:40:51 PM
Hopefully pregnancy concerns are retreating into the "rearview mirrors of life" rather soon! :-)
 platypus_man
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2013 3:02:30 AM
This comes under the category of 'lies men tell', but not what most think. First, lots of guys have trouble reaching orgasm while wearing a condom, it's the main reason so many of us hate the damn things. But of course, it's not 'manly' to admit having any sexual difficulties, EVER, for a guy. The lie? Well, the manly thing to say is that we can get it up, anywhere, any time, anyplace, for any female, and that we can maintain intercourse for an infinite amount of time and never lose our erections....EVER.... until of course we decide to allow ourselves to have an orgasm. And pretty much every guy will say exactly that. And you know what? Women believe it. And that's the 'party line'. So if you want to have sex, you have to be just as masculine as every other guy, and maintain the lie, because women want virile, masculine men; anything less, and you're a wuss, a wimp, and she'll always think that you're less of a man than all the other guys who 'never have a problem of any kind' with sex. So just keep your mouth shut, and maintain the illusion, because that's what women really want; when they say they want the truth, well, they only want the truth when the truth fits what they want. The whole 'truth' thing is to get you to admit your faults so they know whether or not they can live with those problems for the rest of their lives, and women insist that men be totally honest with them. They reserve the right for deception for themselves.
 forums48380
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/25/2013 3:20:52 AM
well, she made it clear that we will use condoms and that I won't pressure her to go natural. She told me that the only person she didn't use condoms with was her husband (divorced now). We've been exclusive and have been dating for ~2 months at this point.
as far as pregnancy, I've been neutered so there's no concern there and have been tested and willing to do so again. but still, she's made it clear that we will use condoms
I have been using the magnums and it's not as bad as I remember using condoms before. last I remember, I couldn't feel anything but not the case here.
I do know how it feels with the roles reversed. I want her to get off too.
thanks.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2013 6:02:41 AM

I have been using the magnums and it's not as bad as I remember using condoms before. last I remember, I couldn't feel anything but not the case here.

Then look for the Inspiral condoms. They're baggier at the head and offer more sensation from the extra room. Also more accommodating for those who have a foreskin still. Can add a single drop of lube as well.
 lovefun99
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2013 9:50:37 AM

she made it clear that we will use condoms - We've been exclusive and have been dating for ~2 months - I've been neutered so there's no concern there and have been tested - she's made it clear that we will use condoms

This bothers me in a lot of ways, if you both have been tested, are clean and have no pregnancy worries, why her insistence on using condoms?

The way I see it is that:
A: She is not that into you and doesn't want increased intimacy.
B: She is having sex with other men.
C: She has an STD such as herpes or HIV and does not want to infect you.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2013 12:28:40 PM

This bothers me in a lot of ways, if you both have been tested, are clean and have no pregnancy worries, why her insistence on using condoms?

The way I see it is that:
A: She is not that into you and doesn't want increased intimacy.
B: She is having sex with other men.
C: She has an STD such as herpes or HIV and does not want to infect you.

Or she's not fixed and can't use hormonal birthcontrol for health reasons and has heard that some vasectomies can fail and result in an unwanted pregnancy, or she doesn't like the feel of semen in her body, or she's allergic to semen, or any number of other reasons. Who CARES why she is saying to use condoms. It doesn't mean there is a negative reason behind her insisting to use them. Sheesh...
 forums48380
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/25/2013 1:50:00 PM
I'm going to try those Insprial condoms. Thank you for the suggestion. That is why I posted here.
As far as not wanting ejaculate inside her, I respect her decision. There might be other reasons besides all the ones listed. I'm thinking long term. She's worth it (as far as I can tell at this point).
I am surprised there aren't more guys chiming in about having problems "finishing the job" with condoms. I've heard that there are lots of us but it also seems that there are lots of guy who don't have this problem.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/25/2013 2:01:13 PM
Can't you just take the condom off at the end & cum on her? You are in no way the only guy like that so we'll usually end up with a tit f**k. He loves that anyway , or hand job, or oral, or whatever. How can you have good sex and not cum? That I wouldn't understand either.
 Della D
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/25/2013 2:33:27 PM
Most people don't really likes using condoms, but in this day and age they are an unfortunate necessity.

Try different condom brands, the magnums e.g. are a bit wider at the front for added comfort, smile, but most importantly, it's best to change your mind set and make friends with these little life savers.

Most issues guys have with condoms fall anyhow in the mind over matter category.
 lovablelatin1
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/25/2013 6:58:06 PM
I regularly take a while to orgasm even longer with a condom but i would take off condom and titty **** her, get sucked, cum on her, etc. Luckily im safe and with a low sperm count no worry of pregnancy and std free so a cum filled **** is usally the best outcome
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:50:23 PM
I can't feel shite with condoms either. I'm sure most guys can't. The brand matters little. I'll tire before having an orgasm & forewarn her so she doesn't assume anything. Some I've dated are understanding & accommodating & some could care less whether I got off or not. Condoms aren't a man's best friend when it comes to sensation. A woman would fall asleep & not even know she had sex if her vagina had Saran Wrap around it.

If the relationship is heading in the right direction I'd suggest a trip to the doctors office for cootie testing for both of you.
 justlookingvt
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/25/2013 10:55:52 PM

has heard that some vasectomies can fail

True, about 1% of vasectomies fail within a couple of year. Periodic semen analysis can lower that percentage to near zero.

...or she doesn't like the feel of semen in her body, or she's allergic to semen, or any number of other reasons.

None of those reasons applied to her husband.

Who CARES why she is saying to use condoms.

Because something isn’t adding up. There is a reason. If I were in the OP’s shoes, I’d want to find out what that reason is. There may be a health issue involved.

It doesn't mean there is a negative reason behind her insisting to use them.

No but, there is a reason and it is more than reasonable to want to know what it is.

OT:

As far as condoms and, _presuming_ the _only_ reason to use them is to avoid pregnancy, I’d suggest you look into lambskin condoms. The closest thing to not using a condom at all.

In case you decide to look into Inspiral condoms, the Trojan Twisted Pleasure is supposed to be the same thing at a lower cost.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2013 6:09:53 AM

True, about 1% of vasectomies fail within a couple of year. Periodic semen analysis can lower that percentage to near zero.

I know people that have children from failed vasectomies many years after the surgery. They get complacent and don't get checked and then end up pregnant.

None of those reasons applied to her husband.

Marriage is a commitment on a deeper level as compared to newly dating. There is an understanding between the partners that IF a pregnancy would happen, that everyone would be there to raise and support the child. She might not be feeling that level of comfort in a brand new relationship and is doing what she feels is right for her at this time.

Also, allergies to semen are not universal. A woman can develop an allergy over time, and it might only be to the ONE MAN, and not have an issue with another.

There may be a health issue involved.

There very well might be. There also might be a psychological issue too. Does it matter? Why must we automatically assume the worst case when someone insists on doing things a certain way?

Could be she gets a yeast infection after having unprotected sex.. I know several of my female friends who have this issue. We don't know why she's insisting on using a condom. That's none of our business.

There should be a conversation happening between the two of them. They are the ones in the relationship. What we think is unimportant and is only a theory.
 justlookingvt
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/26/2013 7:01:43 AM

That's none of our business.

I never thought it was any of our business but, I certainly think it is the OP’s business and he should find out what the reason is.

There should be a conversation happening between the two of them.

Yes, there should be.
 forums48380
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/27/2013 1:51:08 PM
Ha. Funny girl.... Nope, just vasectomy this time.
 rainbowcolors
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/28/2013 6:55:05 AM
Even if you both have had HIV tests it doesn't mean both of you are safe since both of you would have to be re-tested three to four months after your first test. Could this be what she is waiting for? Have a talk with her and ask her to provide full disclosure so you're not left wondering.
 TooShadows
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2013 6:41:22 AM
Yeah,it's happened. Personally I hate them but this is the world today. I had a lot of handjobs to get off. I finally found some brands that were thinner or a snugger fit and they gave more sensation.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2013 5:48:39 PM
And what brands were they? I think the ability to get off with a condom rate for men, in my experience, is only about 25% of the time at best.

How do I feel about it? I think it sucks if he can't get off, of course. As one poster said above, you want your partner to be happy and content also. It's helpful to reassure her that you are.

I dated someone for two years who would never have sex without a condom and our sex life was great. I think that if it's all you know with that person it's fine, but if you've had sex with them without one in the past it's more difficult.
 forums48380
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/29/2013 6:28:12 PM
I tried the lambskin last night and it worked but they're expensive and I'm not sure if it was psychological or truly the sensation. next I'll try the spiral/twisted style and see how those are. Still, it's much better than in the past where I couldn't even tell if I was inside her and that's not a question to ask.
 cooldog65
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2013 7:49:17 AM
^^^^^
If you can't tell if you're inside her, then this might be a case of tossing a hotdog down a hallway.

I can understand losing a certain amount of sensation with a condom. Try taking a shower with a raincoat on.
 sandytm
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/6/2013 2:49:58 PM
At this time, there is no way to test a man for HPV, which they can pass on to a woman.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > difficulty ejaculating with condoms