Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Will she get the wrong impression?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Indira46
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Will she get the wrong impression?Page 1 of 1    
Why would she go on tv if she didn't want EVERYONE to know?
 Indira46
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Will she get the wrong impression?
Posted: 7/30/2013 10:08:51 PM
You're doing what girls do. Making excuses for why she hasn't called/texted/emailed. She's not embarrassed. She's just not interested in you.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2013 4:18:34 AM
Talk about imagining your way into the twilight zone.

You have already, in your mind dated and married this girl, had a falling out over her overspending, gotten divorced, and now you are hiding in Honduras in fear that she will steal your last peso.

All that has happened in the real world, is that you sent her a single message on facebook. If it was anything like this post, I'd guess that she got the impression that you imagine your way into impulsive acts, followed by paranoid immobility.
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/31/2013 3:56:33 PM
If your message to her is as confusing as your post, I doubt she'll even understand it. So, no worries.
 Lexti
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/31/2013 5:11:37 PM
Wait...what is the question again??
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2013 11:18:36 AM

long story short I noticed it was a friend that had a crush on me a few years ago.. Anyways she's single and I'm single and I've known her for awhile now like 10-15 years..

This whole post is fishy and missing relevant info. You’re 28 years old and know her for 15 years? So that means you’ve been knowing each other since you’re 13.

If she had a crush on you and has known you this long don’t you think she would have made a move by now?

If someone who knows me out of the blue confronted on POF and FB I might be a little embarrassed too. Especially if I am not interested in him I would ignore the messages.

If you think you may have given her the wrong impression, only you know why that might be as we don’t know your history with her.
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2013 9:11:52 AM

Does anyone else get annoyed when people write could/should/would "of"? It's c/sh/would "have".

Of course it's annoying but why are you bringing it up? Which post made that mistake?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Will she get the wrong impression?