Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Need some advice      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 4
Need some advicePage 1 of 1    
well you sound ok.. i have the same prob.. and im a female.. your just the non relationship type! maybye your so used to being single that your lost in a relationship and feel not tied down but i cant explane i know im the same way.. i know what i like but its hard to find someone who likes the same.. so try giving to oposite a try it might just work.. go out with someone that is nothing like you it might just be interesting! and im talking from expirience.. but your still young so dont worry.,
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 5
Need some advice
Posted: 11/12/2004 7:40:44 AM
this is too rakefet?? age does not matter! what do you mean by that im 21 and date nobody under 30 so age doesnt matter more like maturaty and knowing yourself!!!
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 8
Need some advice
Posted: 11/13/2004 11:45:00 AM
so then whats the problem???
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Need some advice