Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Bisexual woman,what's up?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 2
Bisexual woman,what's up?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
well its cheating! i cont know who thinks its not..and a girl on girl is more acceptible than guy on guy.. i guess thats just the way society is..but i dont really understand the question?
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 8
Bisexual woman, what's up?
Posted: 11/12/2004 2:43:19 PM
well i not all women cheat with other women.. and i guess theres more bi women than men.. does that answer your que?
 freemason66
Msg: 9
Bisexual woman, what's up?
Posted: 12/9/2004 9:28:17 PM
blame the d*mn media for influencing the weak minds!
 freemason66
Msg: 13
Bisexual woman,what's up?
Posted: 12/10/2004 6:27:39 AM
as one other member quoted here, most bi girls are younger, does this not tell you that it's today's society and media who are influencing thier minds. older women have morals and are more family oriented, the younger ones are lost souls. this is why we men like them younger, very niave.
 desolate_girl
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/30/2004 2:20:01 PM
I am bisexual and have known since junior high...I already know the stigma that is attached to bi women. As stated above. It totally sucks...being bisexual to me is none of the things stated above and I know that many people view bisexual women that way. I am NOT confused. I know what I am...its just the rest of society has a problem with it and cannot understand it. I am not the type of person just ready for a fling or a one night thing or trying to make my boyfriends fantasy come true (not that it is his fantasy...its most other bi women's fantasy or their men's fantasy). I think that is why I don't meet many women, because I don't just want to get in bed with them and thats it. But honestly I am tired of hearing all these messed up things about bisexual people..women. Not all of us are like that. There are plenty of gay and lesbian people that are not perfect nor act perfect and are permiscuous also. Bisexual people have their backs turned on them all too often from the gay community...so be it, not much can be done about that. But keep in mind not all bisexual people are as described above (this is not just being stated to you rebelheart...this is just a rant ) Though I do agree that many give us a bad name. I can only be who I am...and hope maybe someday I find the right girl. My intentions are what they have always been...to find a rad girl I can love and vice versa. I do care about love...just cause I am bi doesn't mean I only think with my . You know...thats the type of jive people largely believed in about gay and lesbians before...I guess people are passing that idea on about bi people now. Its all jive. But you cannot judge all bisexual people like that...that is ridiculous. I do understand though where you are coming from enough, I deal with a lot of frustration on my part just because I cannot meet a REAL woman that wants to hang out, laugh, make mischief, just BE together...get to know eachother, share adventure. Its always about hooking up as soon as possible, screwing her boyfriend/husband to make their dream fantasy come true. So I ask...where are all the bisexual women with DEPTH? Thanks for hearing me out
 Ticketoride
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/12/2005 5:23:45 PM

Why is it bi women and many of the guys who are with them think it's not cheating if the girl sleeps with another girl but cheating if it's a guy?

I don't have time for the deranged.
 desolate_girl
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/14/2005 8:30:32 AM
Deranged? Hmm, sometimes it can be interesting.
 Dragoninrain
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/13/2005 11:17:18 PM
Munch has some idea what women over 40 can be about.

I had my first long-term same gender relationship at 13 with an older female (17) which lasted a year.

I enjoy both genders in different ways - sometimes the best of both in a cross-dresser - at other times, the warm cuddling, giggling, caressing of a female who is as in tune with her body, sensual and self-aware about her own needs.

For those who judge others and label them

My lifestyle choices harm no one as I always practise safer then 99.9% of the hetro population.

As for the guitar fella.... 3some(s) haven't turned out to be as good as the fantasy - whether FMF, MFM (such as been my experience - although I haven't ruled it out completely)
 goldnlocked
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/14/2005 6:29:48 PM
The generalizations, presumptions and stereotypes on this thread are unreal. People are making comments about bisexual women and their behaviour and motivations without even knowing one personally. I invite you to get off your couch and go to your local community centre and sit on a peer support group for bi youth.

Then you'll see how the majority of bi youth are NOT confused about who to love.

What they ARE confused about, is how their parents, friends, and teachers are judging them and treating them differently since coming out as Bi, even though they are still the same person they were before.

And its uninformed judgements like that that keep people closeted and depressed and not living the life they love. And that, my friend, is what's ****ed up, not the desire to love someone regardless of their sex.
 sleepless_in_Newmarket
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/15/2005 5:49:36 AM
Women get away with bisexuality because women have more latitude in everything. They:

1)They can play stupid and still be sexy. Men can't.
2)They can wear clothes of the opposite sex. Men can't.
3)They can slap the opposite sex. Men can't.
4)They can cry abuse, assault, rape. Men can't.
5)They can have monthly periods of insanity. Men can't.
6)They can cry at the drop of a hat. Men can't.
7)They can show fear at the drop of a hat. Men can't.
9)They can go to bars and expect free drinks. Men can't.

The list goes on and on...

So to the OP, in short, women have the prerogative to do many things men can't. So when it comes to homosexuality, you guessed it, they have the prerogative to dabble in that, too. And get away with it.
 Cigaro
Msg: 51
Posted: 11/29/2005 8:41:36 AM
I'm sorry, but this entire thread is insufferably stupid... You're right, all of us bi girls are hedonistic, pathetic whores. If we just "admit it" will you leave us alone to frolic in blasphemy and burn eternally for our sins? :P
 sddude
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/29/2005 9:12:01 AM
Yes this thread is stupid but it touches people's sensitivities , people express experiences and others seem offended by the comments about the experience.

I am a celibate MALE PIG okay I love this woman that is bi , she cannot decide to treat me like I deserve , she I keep her as a friend until she turns around and wants a relationship , so I giver her a chance, not a girlfriend chance but a bestfreind chance with a possiblity of more if she behaves ... well I found out she has two girl friends that she has sex with , I confronted her this weekend with that and she told me that was not cheating because it was just playing with a girl , she takes advantage because as she says , I am a sweet , mellow , gentle understanding guy ... This I cannot be understanding , if she was in a relationship with me , a serious relationship , she told me it would still not be cheating because it is with another girl .

Yes being a serious ass does make a great improvement on success with women , it is time for women to bow to guys and respect us like they did ni the old days , old nice me is slowly merging to an ass , by next year I may go overboard and have several girlfriends and tell them all that I am not cheating , it is my right as a guy to have multiple partners , watchout, they made me sad and cry for years , now my turn I will make you cry .

By the way I am being an ass with this bi girl now , I have a bit of control in her life , I am her helper in life... different story ...
 Phrendzs
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2006 11:15:53 AM
Hello great reading. I have dated a bi women before fo a year. During that time she slept with 2 other women. It realy botherd me to me it was cheeting, she did not see that it was an issue to sleep with them and incoraged me to sleep with other guys. For me that was not an option. Yet when I asked if I could sleep with another females she said that was cheeting.

I think that weather I get pleasure form male or female when I am in a relationship it is with that one person, unless there is something worked out that both parties agree on.
 Sindee
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2006 11:48:51 AM
perhaps these guys see it as getting the best of both worlds...has a woman at their "disposal" and live out their fantasy of seeing two women together.
 Lost Guru
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/4/2006 12:55:14 PM
What I don’t understand either is when you see Bi sexual women all over the net saying they want sex with women or couples, but NO single men. It’s at least over 60 percent of bi sexual females have this demand. If that's not male hate what is? It's discriminatory against males. I can just imagine if there was this type of unfairness towards females, you would never hear the end of it.
 Elbert
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/5/2006 1:14:27 AM
To make it simple. It is cheating if one of the partners does not know about it and
the other is seeing someone else, sex or no sex. Where there is interest of romance, or falling in love, or physical it is cheating if the other doesn't know or hasn't had mutual consent on it.

I fell in love with two Bi women at different times of my life. One is only lesbian now, the other likes men and women. There was a very special relationship that I had with them. What I remember is the sincerity of what they were going through and how honest they were of both the heterosexual, bi-sexual, and lesbian worlds. When I commit to a relationshiop I am very loyal they knew that. One reason things fell apart with one of them was because I could feel her need to be with women, and yet would not as long as she was with me. This two special ladies would not cheat or be with a woman unless it would be consensual. They did not believe in cheating.

As to why bi-women feel it is not cheating if they were with other women and men would
be more accepting of that is already saying it is not cheating since they feel it is OK.
Whether it is for fantasy, or turn on, or whatever else. It is all on what is agreed, accepted,
understood, etc.
Cheating is plainly cheating no matter what the circumstances. Behind someones back
without mutual consent or respect of the others feeling period.
 YourThrone
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/5/2006 2:16:16 AM
Man you people are mentally ill! First off,I don't believe in females being Bi...That's the biggest excuse for saying I don't know what I want.I'm old fashion guy believes men and females belong together but, this thread opened my eyes to all the scummy sick crap that actually goes on. If most of you are Bi or lesbo or Bi man etc why the hell are you on a damn dating site for supposed straight people?

If my girlfriend ever confesed to me she was Bi, I'd kick her piece of crap ass to the curb.
 Lost Guru
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/5/2006 3:20:10 AM
Well are most bi sexual women really gay? They say in their profiles that they are only after single women or couples but no single males. It really makes me wonder. Do they just except the female who is with a hubby to get the enjoyment out of her and pretend they enjoy it out of her hubby? Why isn’t this sexism much recognized?
 Kramer111
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/25/2007 2:13:58 PM
Its an ego issue but to each their own..I have heard of guys who found their partners were bi and active...and felt betrayed...and others who well they asked if they could join..

its all down to ego.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Bisexual woman,what's up?