Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Elvis tribute artists      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 believable
Msg: 1
Elvis tribute artistsPage 1 of 1    
To see some really amazing Elvis tribute artists that you will not believe, check out the following on YouTube.
Bill Cherry who does the 70's Elvis, won the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist of the year in 2009. Pete Storm who
also does the 70's Elvis. He is from Britain but yet, he sounds exactly like Elvis. Cody Slaughter does the 50's
Elvis. There has never been or will there be anyone that can touch him. To see for yourself, YouTube Cody
Slaughter on stage. You will find it hard to believe what yiou are seeing.
 believable
Msg: 2
Elvis tribute artists
Posted: 8/30/2013 12:16:41 AM
I forgot to mention that Cosy Slaughter won the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist of the year in 2012
 Whisky_River
Msg: 3
Elvis tribute artists
Posted: 9/1/2013 8:22:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwu5TKeBOY

This guy is pretty good..seen him a few times because he is a personal friend of my sister.
Looks not so much like Elvis but I think is spot on with the voice and puts on a good show....
Steve Elliot...
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Elvis tribute artists