Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > National Parks vs. National Forests and other lands      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gcdeb
Msg: 2
National Parks vs. National Forests and other landsPage 1 of 1    
Seeing as no-one in your requested areas has responded, I'd just like to say that Australia, in particular Queensland, has some very awesome camping spots ;)
 gcdeb
Msg: 4
National Parks vs. National Forests and other lands
Posted: 9/27/2013 5:09:43 PM
You googled well!!

The base of Mount Tambourine is less than 10 minutes drive from where I live. It is beautiful.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 5
view profile
History
National Parks vs. National Forests and other lands
Posted: 2/13/2014 12:07:39 PM
I have done a considerable amount of camping from the Gila to my beloved Greater Yellowstone. I am intimately aware of great dispersed vehicle camping here in the World's first National Forest, the Shoshone, as well as the Bridger-Teton and Caribou Targhee. My favorite places in greater Yellowstone are unequivocally on National Forest Lands in the front and back country. I also know the Santa Fe, Carson, San Isabel, Rio Grande, andPike NAtional Forests pretty darn well. I was going to message you but don't meet yuor anatomical requirements. If you're interested message me and I'll share some places you'll probably go back to the rest of your life.
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > National Parks vs. National Forests and other lands