Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please review my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 You go first
Msg: 4
Please review my profilePage 1 of 1    
This version is not so bad!

My only suggestions are replacing the generic Interests with a couple of one or two-word examples for each, and moving the line about who you'd like to meet closer to the end of the profile.

Women tend not to message in general with online dating and usually don't have time to search profiles, so don't worry about that. You will have to do pretty much all of the first contacts. What are your messages like typically?
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 5
Please review my profile
Posted: 1/2/2014 7:07:07 AM
Not a fan of this main pic, gives off a party boy image. The pink tie one is good, and different from the crowd.
Not sure the joke at the end paints a good image...
"Me in female form" is a bit weird.....
 firefly416
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Please review my profile
Posted: 1/2/2014 11:00:17 AM
I didn't mind the female form thing. I've told women here I'd date the male version of them! Smoking would the the only reason I wouldn't contact you if I were the right age and closer. Well and I'm not neat and tidy and don't drink.

Not sure about which photo to use. If you use the pink tie one which does look better, people will complain you're not smiling.

Don't know whether to be glad or sorry I missed the sperm comment.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please review my profile