Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Sent a message that says sent, but wasn't sent?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NotElvisJunior
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Sent a message that says sent, but wasn't sent?Page 1 of 1    
Ok, let me clarify the confusing title....

I sent a message to someone on this site. Given a hiccup that I'd had before, I copy-pasted it to a text editor before sending.

Ok, so I sent it - and the resulting screen takes me to a page that says my message was sent successfully, and here are more people similar to the person I just emailed, etc etc. In other words, the same screen I'd expect to see after sending a message.

Here's where it gets weird. When I go to the Sent Messages... the one I'd just "successfully" sent doesn't show up! And when I go to my Contact History screen, the person I'd just sent a message to doesn't show up there, either.

So, I tried again. Same results - success screen, similar people, but no sign in Sent Messages or in Contact History that I'd ever sent anything to that user.

Anyone know what's going on? Is this a known issue?
 forum_moderator
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sent a message that says sent, but wasn't sent?
Posted: 1/8/2014 12:29:59 AM

Please search the forums and post all questions/issues/suggestions regarding your topic in a discussion already in progress:

Thread Closed - Redundant -
Please Use the Forum Thread Search Tool

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Sent a message that says sent, but wasn't sent?