Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > fourm button      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sassyscorpiochick
Msg: 1
fourm buttonPage 1 of 1    
Is the forum button back ? I thought everyone was complaining that it was gone. I can't tell cause i have it bookmarked and it goes right to the forums. I am just wondering because I've been seeing a lot of really new people .

I did a thread search and found the thread where they said it was gone, but I don't know how people find the forum and posted for the first time yesterday.
 forum_moderator
Msg: 2
view profile
History
fourm button
Posted: 1/19/2014 1:54:41 PM

Is the forum button back ?

Dunno' - so log in via www.pof.com and see if it's there - if it's not, there's your answer.

but I don't know how people find the forum and posted for the first time yesterday.

google searching
former member with link book marked
party links found via dating site
Looking at various pages on the dating site that may lead you to specific parts of the forum.
etc ...

the other
Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then email CSR@POF here || Site Rules Here || Posting Clarifications Here || TOS ||
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 3
fourm button
Posted: 1/20/2014 1:48:23 AM

I don't know how people find the forum

When you go to delete your profile there is a link to the profile review forum saying "hey give this a try before quitting" or words to that effect.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > fourm button