Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > People who have feet&face sitting fetishes why do you love it so much?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 1
People who have feet&face sitting fetishes why do you love it so much?Page 1 of 1    
Ok so I got to say upfront my feet aren't very Hollywood pretty but I do take care of them an keep them clipped an painted..an of course I keep the kitty maintenance an trimmed.

anyhow I want to know to the men an women if your into feet or face sitting..

what is it that you love so much about it that turns you on?

ive had a few experiences in the past of a few guys who did not mind me massaging their crotch with my foot an I have gotten my toes licked before I admit I kinda liked it lol...along with I do enjoy 69 but love when a man takes control holds my legs down an eats till I cant take it anymore..

I guess turning a year older an with my hormones starting to really peek at my age I am wanting to blow the dust off some things I tried back when I was a little younger an this time around really try an see if this is something I can add to my trunk of dirty secrets...

so forum family I want to hear why you love it or hate..
 Princess12524
Msg: 2
People who have feet&face sitting fetishes why do you love it so much?
Posted: 1/31/2014 10:05:55 AM
Ummm...I've experienced the joys of "footsie" & when done right...omg what an erotic & tantric experience...A man who is into foot worship should not be ashamed...40% of all men have some level of "foot fetish"!

Nerve endings are in your feet, so when massaged correctly all this energy just flows...IMO it should be part of foreplay always! ;0P
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2014 11:06:27 AM
okay....so enlighten me as to why "face sitting" is a fetish???
unless there is a different meaning other than sitting on your man's face?

as to feet fetishes.....
my response is as always when it comes to fetishes...
if it is any act that someone has to do each and every time.....that would get old.
I like variety.....and that does include some toe sucking now and then!
 Hearton64
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/31/2014 11:17:03 AM
I can't say I have any fetishes to speak of. Kinks maybe.
I don't NEED anything specifically to get off, besides care on the part of my partner,
and clitoral stimulation.But I truly enjoy getting massaged as foreplay.

As for your question as to why 'they' love it so much?
I'm sure the why is subjective to each person.
But I would assume it fulfills a deep seated need that is
sexually stimulating and necessary to get off.

Origin of Fetishes

Classical Conditioning & Behaviorism: Sexual stimulus and the fetish object are presented at the same time, leading the person to create a connection between them.

Imprinting: A special type of classical conditioning, imprinting happens at a specific time in early childhood and is stamped on the child’s psyche, connecting an object with sex.

Displacement: In this theory, when children aren’t given adequate affection by their parents, they transfer their feelings (sexual and otherwise) onto an inanimate object.

Neurology: It is possible that a fetish is the result of “crossed wires” in the brain, creating a link between sexual feelings and the object of the fetish.

http://www.zestra.com/blog/index.php/sex-fetishes-what-causes-them/

Though fetishes are included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV), they are only considered to be an illness if the individual suffers as a result of the addiction. The addiction itself is NOT considered to be an illness. Most fetishes are harmless, confined to bedroom behavior and just a more extreme response to particular stimuli.

Now this list makes me feel extremely "vanilla"!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/23/sexual-fetish_n_4144418.html
 _babblefish
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/31/2014 11:26:31 AM

Ok so I got to say upfront my feet aren't very Hollywood pretty but I do take care of them an keep them clipped an painted..an of course I keep the kitty maintenance an trimmed.

anyhow I want to know to the men an women if your into feet or face sitting..

what is it that you love so much about it that turns you on?

ive had a few experiences in the past of a few guys who did not mind me massaging their crotch with my foot an I have gotten my toes licked before I admit I kinda liked it lol...along with I do enjoy 69 but love when a man takes control holds my legs down an eats till I cant take it anymore..

I guess turning a year older an with my hormones starting to really peek at my age I am wanting to blow the dust off some things I tried back when I was a little younger an this time around really try an see if this is something I can add to my trunk of dirty secrets...

so forum family I want to hear why you love it or hate..

nothing about this is fetish, just ordinary vanilla sexcapes... maybe have a big toe wiggled up yur butt?

feet sittin' ? tickle tickle
 Hearton64
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/31/2014 12:03:19 PM

okay....so enlighten me as to why "face sitting" is a fetish???
unless there is a different meaning other than sitting on your man's face?

Live and learn. ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facesitting

Facesitting, also known as queening, is a sexual practice in which one partner sits on or over the other's face, typically to allow or force oral-genital or oral-anal contact. It is common for this position to form part of BDSM, involving dominance and submission, though this need not be the case. Within a BDSM or D/s context, facesitting can be an especially intense form of erotic humiliation.

Facesitting is common among dominant and submissive individuals, for demonstrating superiority and for sexual gratification. Unlike smothering, in facesitting the bottom partner is not deprived of air. The full-weight body-pressure, moisture, sex odors and darkness can be perceived as powerful sexual attractions or compulsions. The person sat upon may be in bondage, sexually submissive, or simply held down by the body-weight of the other person.
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/31/2014 12:59:59 PM
^^^^^ that is what I learned of it too..
Posted: 1/31/2014 3:18:01 PM
ok...I love a woman to "sit on my face", and here is why:

It has not a thing to do with demonstrating superiority, or dominance versus submission, force or rape, etc.

I'm talking about a woman basically getting oral sex, but she is not receiving it. She is taking it from me. What I mean is just that I am mostly not going to do anything. She can't rely on me. She has to make whatever's going to happen, happen. She has to not only be active, instead of simply passive and receptive, but she has to do, all on her own, what's necessary to get what she wants. Move however she wants. Do according to what really feels good to her, according to whatever she's in the mood for from one moment to the next. What this does is magical, and is why I like it: In order for it to happen this way, she has to completely and honestly open up, let go of all inhibitions and self-consciousness. She has to truly self-indulge. Indulge her own horniness and sensations. Indulge in any urgency, or her desire to savor and tease herself. If I'm mostly not going to do anything, then she has to move in whatever ways that are needed for her to stimulate herself the way that she hungers for. It's those resulting ways that she moves that takes me to heaven. Since I love legs, thighs, and since ground-zero of the sensations that she is experiencing is right in my freaking face, and she is having to totally move however she needs to, not being able to rely on me doing anything, completely self-indulge...the resulting movements and me being able to so directly receive a feel for what she's doing and feeling...mmm mmm mmm! I could let her do that for hours, until she couldn't c-m anymore.
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/1/2014 11:13:20 AM
ummmm DAM ^^^^^ an I do mean that in a good way... O_O
 tatersprout
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/1/2014 12:23:52 PM
Wow. It just got very warm in here...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > People who have feet&face sitting fetishes why do you love it so much?