Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Hi, please review my profile.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LiterateHiker
Msg: 2
Hi, please review my profile.Page 1 of 1    
Why on earth did you post a main photo with your back to the camera?

Your profile is too long. I didn't read all of it because I got bored. Write in short paragraphs. Nobody wants to read a wall of words.

Describe your best characteristics and strengths, activities you enjoy, and what you are looking for in a relationship. Talk a little about the type of woman you want to meet using personality traits.

Please get new photos taken outdoors for better lighting, and with a quality digital camera, not a fuzzy cell phone. Your main photo should be a head-and-shoulder shot, showing you SMILING and looking at the camera. You also need one full body shot, again taken outdoors and smiling.

Other pictures should show you outdoors, doing activities you enjoy. No hats, sunglasses, alcohol or stupid poses. You must be in every picture. Ask a friend to take 24 pictures of you outdoors with a digital camera, wearing different clothes in various locations. Upload the best 8. Caption and date each photo-giving the location and year- to make the photos more interesting and clear.

Interests should be ACTIVITIES you enjoy and would enjoy doing with a woman. Choose 12 or 15 activities. Since interests are displayed in three columns, this will give you three equal columns that look sharp on your profile.

You missed the first date section. Suggest meeting for coffee or lunch at a quiet café, so you can talk and get too know each other.
 firefly416
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Hi, please review my profile.
Posted: 2/19/2014 3:04:07 PM
I did read it and I liked it. Well maybe not the part about beating up a guy in a bar. Use the yellow shirt photo as the main one so we can see your face but I do like the variety of photos.
 firefly416
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Hi, please review my profile.
Posted: 2/19/2014 7:28:00 PM
Oh I liked the photo you took out. It just wasn't good as the main one since we couldn't see your face.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Hi, please review my profile.