Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Enlighten me... please.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ScooterSB
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Enlighten me... please.Page 1 of 1    
I think the text is well written.

Why only 2 pics? One we cant see your face in, so could be anyone on a quad, the other you look pretty grumpy.

A full set of pictures, clearly of you, and SMILE
 firefly416
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Enlighten me... please.
Posted: 3/30/2014 4:10:26 PM
I like the written part. You need to add more photos of yourself. I didn't see the ones the others told you to delete. We have to be in all of them but that's what self-timers are for!

The messages you write will be important. Don't write a paragraph--maybe 2 or 3 sentences. Don't comment on their looks, but comment on something she wrote particularly if you can find any similar interests. Ask a not too deep question that can't be answered by yes or no.

Look for women to have long profiles. They will be more likely to like yours.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Enlighten me... please.