Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ScooterSB
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Profile reviewPage 1 of 1    
You are 36 with a masters degree and working towards a PhD.

Yet you dress like a college frat boy.

Women want a MAN not a boy. Lose the backwards baseball caps.

How long is the dissertation for your PhD study? 40,000words? You must have some writing skills then, so why can you only write about 4 lines about yourself and most of that is about how you don't want to hook up.

It needs more, much more.
 tennistown
Msg: 5
Profile review
Posted: 5/6/2014 12:21:57 PM

Hi, I was hoping I could get an idea of what people think of my profile.

I don't want to change the substance of it as I think it represents the person I consider myself to be

Darn it!
You just shot down my idea to revamp your profile.

"I enjoy dancing in a traditional Hawaiian grass hula skirt, complete with a coconut top!
Some people think that's silly, but I just can't stop."

Personality
Poet

I was thinking there should be more luscious language coming from a poet.
 9Pluto
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Profile review
Posted: 5/6/2014 2:51:41 PM

Why are butterlies called butterflies?

OK, the headline grabbed my attention but I’m feeling dumb at the moment for not catching on. I'm hoping it's a misspelling typo, in which case please fix it. If it's not, you may be too deep a thinker upfront to take a risk upon. Because if she thought she understood sarcasm (specified as a requirement in profile text), but can't get the headline, she might feel safer bailing.

Don't mess with the USC Trojans, definitely a strong username. Back to the biggest battle of ancient Greece's fiercest conquest on the golden shores of Anatolia. Maybe down there it's only something like a Harley?
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review