Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Respectable People, a Moment Please.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 3
Respectable People, a Moment Please.Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Your age box says 22 but your profile says 21. What's with that? Seems like you either entered it wrong (deceptive), made a mistake (careless) or the text is outdated. None of those are a good thing.

You need to delete this photo and get a selection of good quality ones of you alone.

For "hang out"? Women already have guys to hang out with. They are here for dates.

Well what you've written is unique I'll give you that. Not sure if it'll work or not. Maybe fix the above issues and see how it goes.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 4
Respectable People, a Moment Please.
Posted: 5/7/2014 5:12:19 AM
Your profile is certainly unique.
It likely describes you perfectly...so my suggestion is to not change anything.
Caption the picture to indicate which of the three people is you.
 firefly416
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2014 6:32:55 AM
Happy Birthday. You're profile is too awful to review.
 tennistown
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/7/2014 10:26:06 AM

Best option to communicate.

Court Jester - Medieval times

Village Idiot - 1900's

Erotic Jester - May 2014

So, in the picture, that's you on the right?
 ScooterSB
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2014 1:50:06 PM
Why have a dating profile with only 1 photo, which has 2 guys in it?

Which one are you?

Is this even serious, I smell a troll
 psytle
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2014 5:19:07 PM
There's only one picture, and most readers won't know who the author is.

Get some more pictures of just you so that readers will know who the author is.
 psytle
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2014 5:53:30 PM

You may not believe me but that was clearly a joke. As an intern and shadower it's a lot more complicated but I don't think women are interested in discussing the specifics of action potential propagation with me. I think my problem isn't that I'm overtly sexual, I actually am quite reserved in the actual asking and desire for sexual favors but I find sexual jokes rather entertaining.

I want to convey my positive aspects: Light Hearted, Open, Don't take Insults (or anything) seriously, and I'm a closet Bisexual Exotic Stripper (lol sorry, Had to make one ). Oh and self sufficient for the time being.

If you know any women that date online (friends, family, etc.), ask them how many times random guys included something sexually inappropriate in their initial messages.

There's already too many dudes that start talking dirty, and it really weirds women out.

There's plenty of time to introduce that stuff after meeting women in person, once they get to know you.

Don't be one of Those Guys that talks dirty to a woman before he's even met her.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2014 2:37:07 AM
Maybe if you tried writing with an effeminate sort of thespian prose.Something like,You thavages should sthop
thstaring and meat me at that sthilly flour mill. It's just a thought.My first guess was N A U!Not actually university.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Respectable People, a Moment Please.