Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > please review my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tennistown
Msg: 2
please review my profilePage 1 of 1    
Welcome to profile reviews.

You have a few jokes listed. I can only share one without blushing.

Q: Whats long and hard and has cum in it? A: a cucumber

Raunchy ones.

You might try rotating some clean jokes in for a week.
Alternate weekly. Dirty to clean, then back to some real humdingers.
See if your mileage varies.

There is a ton more I could write but I don‘t know what is overkill.

Overkill is achieved when you finally run out of room to write on your profile.
Don't ask me how I know.
(Been there, done that.)
 dichoTommy
Msg: 3
view profile
History
please review my profile
Posted: 6/6/2014 2:30:46 PM

Overkill is achieved when you finally run out of room to write on your profile.

Truth. I too hit the limit on a previous profile.

The reality is that as long as you entertain, you'll be forgiven a wall of text - but there will be some who will click next immediately upon seeing said wall (but that's usually the point).

While I appreciate what you were going for, if you're imploring, I'd recommend the phrase "moral imperative".

Don't give alternate ways of contacting you offsite - it turns off more than it ever has them contact you (communication is free here, you know), and being against the TOS, can get you banned.

Your profile has fallen short and I'd recommend the profile tips thread as punishment. Read the ENTIRE thing before you come back ;)

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts1262627.aspx
 Hailey_Smurff
Msg: 4
view profile
History
please review my profile
Posted: 6/6/2014 2:48:35 PM
Oh good grief ! Nobody comes to POF to read recycled jokes. Delete as soon as possible

The first paragraph is good. Then you warped into some lame joke universe.

If you are into philosophy or astronomy, those are interesting, so expand on them. If you are into yoga that is a great way to start a conversation, because there are so many girls who are into it as well.- talk about it.

Delete the part about what you are NOT into - keep it positive and what you ARE into.

You are an adult, you can write more than 1 paragraph about yourself. Go to it.

Needless to say, the pseudo school picture with no background does not help you.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > please review my profile