Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sacred Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EYE_EMPOWER_YOU
Msg: 1
Sacred SexPage 1 of 1    
Can sex be spiritual and physically mind-blowing at the same time? Does sex begin in the mind, in other words do you think about it a lot and the physical manifestation of your thoughts appear? Just imagine remarkable sex that leaves you spiritual empowered. Picture a connection so marvelous, after the act you remember your true nature. Is that possible, I think so. What is your smart take on the subject
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 2
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/24/2014 11:46:12 AM

Can sex be spiritual and physically mind-blowing at the same time?

Yes, if your definition of spirituality matches mine. Otherwise, you're just talking about emotionally being connected to your partner, which often happens when amazing sex occurs. When you're completely present and aware of your partner and concentrate on feeling everything about him on you (his weight, his breath, his hands, his legs, his face, his sweat, etc).

It's easier to orgasm when you're emotionally connected to your partner, and even if you don't, you feel everything at a much deeper level.

In terms of spirituality, it is possible to feel your entire body and everything you are doing or the other person is doing to you, at a level in which it heightens your awareness and ability to feel deeper. It's possible to take in the air, the ambiance, the moisture, and everything in the room or place, in, in a way that everything becomes part of what you're doing and how you're feeling.

Does sex begin in the mind, in other words do you think about it a lot and the physical manifestation of your thoughts appear?

When I'm emotionally connected to someone or I'm curious about how they would conduct themselves in the bedroom, I manifest the whole thing in my mind and I'm even able to bring myself to orgasm. My imagination has no limits, lol.

I imagine the whole shenanigan, from a simple touch, to a kiss, to undressing, to sweating, to feeling his breath on me, to kisses on my neck or his, to everything else that follows.

When I'm attracted to someone, I think about them a lot and the things I'd like to do to them.

There once time...in band camp....that I couldn't concentrate in my class because I had some amazing sex the day before that, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. It came in flashes in film noir, and I couldn't help myself but give into the thought.

Just imagine remarkable sex that leaves you spiritual empowered.

I don't know about all that, but I do feel the same way as well I leave a spa. Like the wind hitting my face is the best wind there could ever be, I feel alive, I want to do so many things, I feel refreshed, more in touch with myself, etc.

Picture a connection so marvelous, after the act you remember your true nature. Is that possible, I think so. What is your smart take on the subject

Stop picturing and start living dude.
 whippedboi
Msg: 3
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/24/2014 12:54:07 PM
Yes of course!

I am NOT a horndog, I am a Minister of Love, delivering my Sacrament of Sex to spiritually needy women..
 sigungq
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/24/2014 2:05:54 PM
OP, perhaps it's why so many people yell out "OH GOD" during sex................
 kj521
Msg: 5
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/24/2014 4:38:17 PM
"Can sex be spiritual and physically mind-blowing at the same time?"

It sure can! And there is usually a positive correlation with the length of time since last intimate encounter!

Which means I am due for a fantabulous experience! Lol

"Does sex begin in the mind, in other words do you think about it a lot and the physical manifestation of your thoughts appear?"

Yeah.....but for some of us it begins in the mind and ends there!

And sadly.......no matter how much I thought about it.... the physical manifestation of my thoughts did not magically appear! I even clicked my ruby red slippers three times.......rubbed a genie's lamp......wished upon a star.....and consulted my magic eight ball.....nothing.....nada.....go figure!
 DragonBits
Msg: 6
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/24/2014 6:37:49 PM

Picture a connection so marvelous, after the act you remember your true nature.

I have no idea what that means. My true nature? What is your true nature? How long after the "act" do I have before I forget my true nature?

Don Q Inn in Wisc, you used to be able to rent a hotel room that looked like a wedding chapel. Does that count for sacred sex?

My personal déjà vu sexual moment, I had rented Don Q's dungeon room in 1978, I rented the same room in 2010, now it's called Mid-Evil, but it was exactly the same. However I can't recommend staying at the hotel, it has gotten a little shabby, one of the shackles on the bed was broken, I was disappointed. So not staying in 2015.

I have pictures.

However, I later stayed at Pocono Palace Resort where they have the champagne tower suite, what's cool about that is that it's an Egyptian theme, and has a 7-foot champagne glass whirlpool bath-for-two and a private heart shaped pool.

The private pool is really nice.

Does sex begin in the mind, in other words do you think about it a lot and the physical manifestation of your thoughts appear?

I rent dungeons and rooms with private pools, you could say I think about sex a fair amount of time. But no matter how much I think about it, only one thing ever appears just like magic.
 deerdog1
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/25/2014 2:14:00 PM
yes it is every time
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 8
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/26/2014 3:00:57 AM
If two people gel.....geuss it could be possible......and true love would also play into it but been yrs since Ive seen that.....anymore to many out for themselves....times have changed!
 gtomustang
Msg: 9
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/26/2014 8:37:19 AM
the second largest sex organ is the brain (your skin is the first), but like with all things in life, your mind has to be tuned into it. If you're looking for your mind to be turned on, then it will seek the cues to turn itself on. if you just want to "get your gun off", then you'll flash right thru the foreplay to get to the main event. Or maybe you hook up with a coworker who everyone wants to get to know better, even tho physically they do nothing for you, their personality does. in a way, you're having sex with the person, not with their body.

but if you haven't matured to the level where you know what parts of your mind want to be stimulated, or you just aren't one of those people curious about life, you're just rushing thru the motions...then it may not happen. or it may not happen with that particular partner.
 sigungq
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/26/2014 2:41:44 PM

kj521 wrote:

And sadly.......no matter how much I thought about it.... the physical manifestation of my thoughts did not magically appear! I even clicked my ruby red slippers three times.......rubbed a genie's lamp......wished upon a star.....and consulted my magic eight ball.....nothing.....nada.....go figure!

I'm in the wrong state (obviously), I think I need to go to Florida............
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 11
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/27/2014 2:31:34 PM

I'm sure it's mostly just an elaborate excuse for very horny people who feel like they need to legitimize their chosen lifestyle with something that seems less animalistic and more respectable.

What an insult this statement is. Definitely from someone that has never really enjoyed sex. Or that had sex with such intensity that it became spiritual. Also, because it can be spiritual, still there's nothing wrong with being animalistic, intense. As long as is engaged by two consenting adults is respectable.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 12
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/27/2014 9:06:34 PM
Can sex be spiritual and physically mind-blowing at the same time? Yes
Does sex begin in the mind, in other words do you think about it a lot and the physical manifestation of your thoughts appear? Yes, begins in the mind so I believe it is possible to manifest the embodiment of the image. But, no, the type of sex you refer to does not begin in the brain so thinking about it doesn't cause it to manifest. Thoughts are electric, but emotions are magnetic; manifestation requires intent, not thought.
Just imagine remarkable sex that leaves you spiritual empowered. Picture a connection so marvelous, after the act you remember your true nature. Is that possible - Yes, it's possible. Been there. A different reality, a different dimension, where I knew myself as spirit and I saw him as spirit. That vision was not related to the sex in time or space but it was related to the union. Or maybe communion is a better term.

+1 outmind
 IgottaName
Msg: 13
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/28/2014 1:52:57 AM
http://goddessofsacredsex.com/

Try this site.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 14
Sacred Sex
Posted: 6/30/2014 12:45:55 PM

A different reality, a different dimension, where I knew myself as spirit and I saw him as spirit.

I've been there. I love it. When you reach that dimension, you can feel the sexual side of that person, simply by looking at each other.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Sacred Sex
Posted: 12/3/2018 3:25:43 AM
HAHA....oh it's spiritual.....BUT mostly it's animal instinked and we are at the head of the food chain......you can guru all you want but when out some place and see a woman you want to pursue your not thinking spiritual!.....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sacred Sex