Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > are there no dominant women in ireland      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mikayla1971
Msg: 4
are there no dominant women in irelandPage 1 of 1    
Im a dominant woman in Ireland, but Im American. get in touch :)
 blackberry444
Msg: 5
are there no dominant women in ireland
Posted: 11/6/2015 2:20:55 PM
Hi Mikayla

I'd love to meet - please get in touch

Mike
 Jack_wolfskin
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2015 4:17:02 AM
Are you kidding me? There are plenty , you just have to know where to look.
I had one GF who ****ed me with Her strapon on Her Kitchen table out of the blue after a few drinks in the pub that night.
Then we played a few bondage games , mostly with me strapped to the top of her bedroom door and abuseing my body.
I was sore afterwards but it was a great experience! And that was just one such woman, I find Americans and Brits are the best though. Good luck in your search!
 Paulescent
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2016 9:05:22 PM
Don't be so sure. There are a LOT of kinky people out there.

@OP I'm sorry for your troubles. (Regrettably I can't fully empathise, I prefer being Dom myself) For what it's worth it seems as a rule of thumb there are way more sexually submissive men than dommes just about everywhere. There are women who are into Switching, though that means compromising on how much you wanna be s-type.

If you haven't already why not give Fetlife a try and go to a munch to network with others
 AMBYD
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2017 6:45:42 AM
Hiya - Mikayla . . . Are you still in Ireland?
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > are there no dominant women in ireland