Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Looking for Honest Feedback      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Magicman826
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Looking for Honest FeedbackPage 1 of 1    
I've been on here a while but still not quite getting the results I'm looking for. Reviewed my profile a few times but just looking for some honest feedback on my profile. Looking to improve!

Are the pictures okay?

Headline need work?

About me?

Appreciate the responses in advance!
 TortaDiManzo
Msg: 2
Looking for Honest Feedback
Posted: 9/13/2014 2:27:50 PM
That's a weird story. It rambles and even if whoever is reading it isn't bored by the second or third sentence, it doesn't leave a good taste in your mouth. Try telling something a little more positive and a lot shorter.

Pictures are good. Your main is cool. I would toss a couple of the other selfies... especially the one in bed. That one is kind of really weird. You don't need too many selfies, try to avoid them if you can. I'm not sure how many women out there want to date a teenage girl.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2014 2:33:02 PM
one review per person, bump the old one.

The story makes little/no sense, this is a dating site and you seem to have confused it for a blog.

What woman is reading that and thinking 'wow I really need to date this guy"?

Delete, start again and bump up your old review
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/13/2014 2:38:58 PM
Here is your original Profile Review with lots of feedback already:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts6681926.aspx
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Looking for Honest Feedback