Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Feedback needed please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Deedeelogan
Msg: 2
Feedback needed pleasePage 1 of 1    
You need more photos. As an upgraded member I think you can post 16 so don't stop there at one!

You don't have a car. That's a deal breaker for most women. You need to put in your profile how you get around. Can a women expect you to show up on a bike or on bus to pick them up for a date?

At your age you're undecided about wanting children? Most women already know one way or the other and aren't going to waste time on a future relationship if they have to beg and plead with him to go with what she wants. When we do profile searches we can choose the children option, so women are choosing yes or no and you undecided are getting left out of the searches.

Put more interests in there. You only have 3. Aim for 12 to 15.
 Forums_only
Msg: 3
Feedback needed please
Posted: 9/16/2014 6:30:11 PM
You DEFINITELY need more photos. Smiles, action shots, something from a holiday.. but no bathroom mirror selfies, please!!!

The Interests field needs more interests. 80's music? Bacon? a favourite comedian? travel destination? Something to flesh out personality and your sense of humour will help her decide to read more, and POSSIBLY respond to a message.

Make sure your messages are not boring or too long.

When you've had a chance to do some edits, post back to this same thread for more feedback.
 Wasser_Name
Msg: 4
Feedback needed please
Posted: 9/17/2014 8:07:33 AM
Looking at your pic, especially the thumbnail, the sides of your hair blend right into the trees in the background, thus giving your head a weird and funny shape. Looks like you've no hair at all.

Try a better ( not so dark ) background.
 tennistown
Msg: 5
Feedback needed please
Posted: 9/17/2014 8:33:38 AM
I send out messages but not many replies, not sure if this is because of the pic

You have to know with a username like
"ShatnersWig"
women will be scrutinizing your hair.

I don't think your toupee looks like William Shatners.
His hairpiece was much lighter in color,
and looked less like a squirrel doing the backstroke.

It looks like your hair, has gone where no man has gone before.

First Date
Grab a drink and a chat, nothing to intense. Just get to know each other and have a laugh.

I see a couple options for your "First Date" section.

Either "....nothing too intense."
Or
Simply remove that part.

Grab a drink and chat. Let's get to know each other and have a laugh.

Change it up.
If my suggestion doesn't work
you can change it back next week.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Feedback needed please