Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Met this girl but can I do the trip on my own? Thanks for reading      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Met this girl but can I do the trip on my own? Thanks for reading Page 1 of 1    
That side of Florida is quite beautiful. I'm not sure if you would exactly find "fun" there that time of the year, but if you wanted solace and peace you'd certainly find it. What city do you fly into? Hope much would it cost to change your tickets?
 Nezz123
Msg: 5
Met this girl but can I do the trip on my own? Thanks for reading
Posted: 4/13/2016 6:57:44 AM
Well, if you can get the $600 back then maybe get a refund and consider if there's any other country or state you'd like to see. Boulder, Colorado? Moab, Utah? Ventura, California? ….But, if I couldn't get the $$ back, I think I'd go to Florida anyway!

Even if you don't meet anyone, solo travel is usually more fun than staying home. And if you are a single doctor who's friendly and outgoing, you'll likely meet lots of womenz!
 bbc_club
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 4:00:58 AM
Vijay deenanath chauhan.
 bbc_club
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2018 4:02:43 AM
Kentucky is in handsworth everyone knows that!
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Met this girl but can I do the trip on my own? Thanks for reading