Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review Please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kiramm89
Msg: 1
Profile Review PleasePage 1 of 1    
Can I please get feedback on my profile? I barely get girls to respond to my messages.

Please don't hold back any punches. I would like to know what your opinions are on my looks and pictures.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 2
Profile Review Please
Posted: 10/28/2014 3:22:38 AM
Your pics are pretty terrible. Poor quality, badly lit, and unsmiling. You need all new ones. SMILE!

Your headline seems to imply you're here for short term fun and commitment-free sex.

Your profile is shorter than your profile post. You need to put in a hell of a lot more effort than this. Read the profile tips in green above, write it properly, and come back.

Fill in your interests and first date section.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Profile Review Please
Posted: 10/28/2014 4:59:29 AM
Main pic is terrible, you look like you are about to fall alseep. This is a dating site, not some social media where you sling up any old photos of you, you need to show AT YOUR BEST. Think how you would want to be seen on a blind date to make a great first impression when you date walks in. I hope you would smile and wouldnt be wearing earphones.

You put profession as 'lawyer' is this 100% accurate? If so you must have flown through college an law school and at 25 must have really only just become a lawyer. That's fine if true, if you are still studying, or there is more to it make it clear what your job is.

You text is virtually non-existent, have a look at the 'profile writing tips' in green at the top of the forums and start again. I would have thought a lawyer would be able to sell themselves better than 2 lines.
 Forums_only
Msg: 4
Profile Review Please
Posted: 10/28/2014 6:27:10 AM
No smiles, no Interests, no effort. I'll wait for the rewrite.
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 5
Profile Review Please
Posted: 10/28/2014 9:02:48 AM
It isn't impossible that a man his age is a lawyer.

As far as having genius, I see none of this reflected in your profile, OP. Perhaps you're a humble man, but you can exercise genius in simplicity and still compose an interesting and more elaborate profile. We know nothing of your the type of woman you seek, or your interests and information about those interests, and so on.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Profile Review Please
Posted: 10/28/2014 9:48:34 AM
^^^ I maybe wrong, but if someone goes to college for four years (18-22) then law school for 3 (22-25) it would JUST be possible, just pretty unlikely.
 irishgirl772
Msg: 7
Profile Review Please
Posted: 10/28/2014 10:11:20 AM
Youre looking for someone to spend your days with? Dont you work during the day? You practice law at night?
 tennistown
Msg: 8
Profile Review Please
Posted: 10/28/2014 1:50:51 PM

I would like to know what your opinions are on my looks and pictures.

Profession
Lawyer

I will review what you have written, instead

A two sentence "About Me" profile on PoF
is like going into court,
And when it's finally
your time to speak.....
You say "I rest my case!"
And then, sitting down
After not really saying anything.

It's gonna be a tough outing!
 PurpleZebra12
Msg: 9
Profile Review Please
Posted: 10/28/2014 7:38:37 PM
You look like you're about to fall asleep in your pictures. Trust me, no woman wants to go on a date where the guy falls asleep. Instead, focus on showing what you would look like on a date. I assume you'd be happy, maybe even smiling on occasion.

25 does seem a bit young for a full fledged layer... you passed the bar already?
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review Please