Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile feed back.. Please review my profile :)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Christian-c
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profile feed back.. Please review my profile :)Page 1 of 1    
Hey, I am looking to get some feed back on my profile. I get some replies but not as much as I would like. I think there's a few things on there that might not be up to the mark and a shortage of pictures maybe. I don't have a lot of pictures but I guess more could help.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 2
Profile feed back.. Please review my profile :)
Posted: 10/28/2014 5:29:43 PM
At least rotate your Main
Your profession "Soilder " always a good idea to spell what you do correctly
Totally missed the Interest section
Say what you plan for the first meet
And for gods sake lose the " message me if you are sexy" Just sounds sad
 PurpleZebra12
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/28/2014 7:42:28 PM
The ladies know you copied your OKC profile and are not impressed.

For a guy who describes himself as comedic, I did not chuckle once.

I agree you need to explain the soldier bit. Is that the industry you are leaving or the one you left?
 ScooterSB
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2014 2:07:17 AM
Yes looks like it has been copied and pasted form another site

thats makes it look lazy, and means it doesnt read very well as it is choppy short half sentences.

A soldier without any pictures of him in uniform? Women love a man in uniform.

Take all the text you have ans put them together into 3 or 4 short readable paragraphs that flow and make sense, come back to use then for a second look.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/29/2014 2:31:09 AM
"abit" is not a word.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile feed back.. Please review my profile :)