Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Unable to login to POF with android      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Diesel589
Msg: 1
Unable to login to POF with androidPage 1 of 1    
I know POF is making changes to the site for Android users like myself because Ive seen new pages poping up like this one here...
Http://www.pof.com/everyoneonline.aspx?fullsite=true

But now I am having a very hard time logging in from my phone. It works fine from my desktop, its worked fine for my phone for the last couple years up till last week when this page started appearing. When I hard time, I mean it might take a hundred attemps to login before it lets me login. And usually wont take me to any pages, it just times out like the server is down.

Curious if anyone else has been having the problem. It could be my phone, but I doubt it.
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 2
Unable to login to POF with android
Posted: 10/30/2014 8:24:50 AM
I've encountered the same issue with my phone, too. I was able to log on with ease, this morning, however.
 deepsixprime
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Unable to login to POF with android
Posted: 11/10/2014 5:02:22 PM
Hi! I'm a Quality Assurance person from POF.com. Are you still having this issue?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Unable to login to POF with android