Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review Yall      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DeltaNima
Msg: 1
Profile Review YallPage 1 of 1    
Just finished re doing to my profile from scrap lol and I still feel like something is missing. Could it be my pictures? my awesome headline? or my height? Constructive criticism is welcomed ofc
Thanks a bunch in advance heh
 ScooterSB
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Profile Review Yall
Posted: 10/30/2014 4:04:54 PM

My most valuable asset is my sense of humour!

Then why do you look so glum in all your photos, like you are about to punch whoever's holding the camera? SMILE!

Make sure you are actually visible in your photos, there is only one photo where all yoru face can be seen. Women want to see what you look like, not just half a face at a time.

The 'joke' at the start falls flat for me, makes it look like the first words you say are swears, not attractive

Your first two sentences explain that you don't want to write a profile, and you make big assumptions about other profiles the views have read. Delete this, focus on selling yourself rather criticising anyone else.

I believe that words are cheap, but actions speak much louder, so why bother?

You then go on to list a bunch of word, not actions, which by themselfs are meaningless. I fully agree with this statment, so talk about your actions, prove to the reader you you are confident, when have you been optimistic and motivated? What makes you perceptive and realistic. Tell us of a time when you kept your cool instead of being rattled.

You can take a joke and are not easily offended

Is offending people something you do regularly? Are you expecting do date someone who you can insult and she will just sit there an take it? Why would you even bring up the idea that you might offend the person you date?

What are you passionate about in life? Women love a man with passion and fire in his belly.

What makes you special and unique? Why should a woman date you over every other guy on this site?

What is it like to date you? What does romance look like for you?
 Forums_only
Msg: 3
Profile Review Yall
Posted: 10/30/2014 6:41:37 PM
Once you remove the clich├ęs there's really not much left, is there.

Are you getting responses on your OK Cupid account?
 DeltaNima
Msg: 4
Profile Review Yall
Posted: 11/3/2014 11:13:03 AM
So i re did the entire thing m8 and added a few more pics like you said. If there's anything else for me to improve lol let me know. I don't use .
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 5
Profile Review Yall
Posted: 11/4/2014 1:35:06 AM
If these are the "new" pics, then you need new new pics. They are pretty terrible. Dark, miserable main with a tiny dead fish reflecting the flash of the camera... seriously what on this earth possessed you to think that is a good way to attract women? The 2nd one you have a great smile but it's dark, poor quality and has an OKC watermark. 3rd one looks like a mugshot. You need to step your photos up a few notches.

Saying you're an expert manipulator is good girl bait where you're from? Round here it would have them running for the hills.

The first paragraph seems to jump around randomly. Each sentence has nothing to do with the previous, or the next.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Profile Review Yall
Posted: 11/4/2014 11:05:38 AM
Other than some of the worst bits being deleted nor sure how it's been redone.

I'll repeat myself.

you look like you are about to punch whoever's holding the camera? SMILE!

and

What are you passionate about in life? Women love a man with passion and fire in his belly.

What makes you special and unique? Why should a woman date you over every other guy on this site?

What is it like to date you? What does romance look like for you?
 tatersprout
Msg: 7
Profile Review Yall
Posted: 11/4/2014 11:14:30 PM
Handsome young man; show it off with better pics.
OKC watermark on one pic.

Profession: Student/T-agent/SO
T-agent...travel agent?
SO....significant other?

Every sentence begins with "I".
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review Yall